1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
RE280842_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The puppy I rescued (Chill) was turned into a canine-eared girl one day.
They don't speak very well at first, but as they play and learn, they will gradually learn the language and be able to communicate with you more deeply.

[Caring for them]
Chill loves you for raising her.
Depending on what you learn together, she'll learn to cook with you or become a slutty dog who loves to get laid.

[Endless cohabitation]
There is a story, but no clear ending.
Enjoy a little magical cohabitation with Chill.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-13
Release Date: 2020-05-13
Developer: azucat -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.005
Language: English (MTL), Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

RE280842_img_smp6.jpg RE280842_img_smp3.jpg RE280842_img_smp2.jpg RE280842_img_smp1.jpg RE280842_img_smp4.jpg RE280842_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Having the same problem here.
i.e. The options in the main menu lack text, regardless of chosen language. When clicking on what I can only guess to be the "New Game" button there's a loading screen and after that the intro, which is interrupted by a popup containing just "Fatal Error" and an "OK" button in it. Clicking on said button sends me back to the main menu.

It may be a result of being unable to meet the minimum requirements, although I find it unlikely since the main menu itself had no lagging whatsoever, which is common in Unity when such is the case.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It may be a result of being unable to meet the minimum requirements, although I find it unlikely since the main menu itself had no lagging whatsoever, which is common in Unity when such is the case.
The minimum requirements from the site was a video card of at least a Geforce GTX550+ and Shader Model 5.0 support.

Reactions: Dave3518

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hrm, game works for me, though changing the language was trial and error.
Running it on an older laptop, so the system requirements can't be all that high.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
the lack of text and the crash are related to his default japanese language.... or some missing c++ library dunno but it's unity so any japanese unity will go crash if your pc is not setted right at this point.....

if works for you make sure find the options on the menu to switch to english....

IF NOT you must change the language to exernal application to unicode....this is for winzozz 10:
start>setting>date,language scroll down go to options of date & regions,now go area and find something called geografic area then look for language for programs non unicode need admin rights..set ONLY this to japanese....all the rest keep your language...need a restart for works......
if you reset and keep crash then is not the language but it's the driver video or something missing....dunno.. directX ...c+++ whatever try another pc if you can....try another unity 3d with japanese on it.....

the game looks nice but there is no grafical settings except resolution and my potato pc lag like hell.....

someone need to make a full save and post it for quick fap at this points.....not funny play a slideshow....

thanks for the share bro...is a english exclusive at dlsite!!!! and it not at sukebei....a f95 exclusive at this point.....

Reactions: LulaBR and Waaifu

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
i wonder. is it really that hard for these small devs to find a proper translator instead of just MT it. or do they just not care if outsiders understand their game or not and just do it because the bigger games have been doing it (But they have a proper trans). thinking that MT is enough to boost their sale.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
i wonder. is it really that hard for these small devs to find a proper translator instead of just MT it. or do they just not care and just do it because the bigger games have been doing it, but obviously they have proper translation.
Probably not that hard, just expensive.
Especially when it comes to Japanese adult games, where devs are used to delivering on time and on budget, not dragging it out for all eternity once their Patron is popular enough.

Jun 13, 2018
A decent little game. The censoring is a little odd and I'm pretty sure there's a mosaic on the dude's belly button (lol).

Under the status menu, there's a stat with the title "Play" that's permanently at 0. I've unlocked all the scenes and the awards under the results menu, but I can't figure what the "Play" is or how to increase it.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
this game is quite tiny
Once you buy everything (using cheat engine)
just study japanese until you talk to her
Then study programming
Also put an apron on her when she starts cooking to get the kitchen scene

Reactions: GeezzNutz

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The minimum requirements from the site was a video card of at least a Geforce GTX550+ and Shader Model 5.0 support.
I have Gforce GTX 980 Ti so i had no trouble in game any where only missing txt has ????? in place of txt but im thinking it may pop in as we advance in game , not 100% sure

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote