VN Ren'Py Completed Reunion [Ch. 4 Bugfix] [Mr Georgie]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry for the delay, the free release is ready now.
thanks for share(y)
gonna crunch it a bit, despite it isnt as heavy as some other games.

happy hollidays and all the best with the new project!

Reunion [Ch. 4] [Mr Georgie] (788 MB rar pc source)
333 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio/video quality):
298 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/audio/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What a nice little story. A little dissapointed that a 1 year fast forward didn't include any pregnancy but that's just me :p

Hallmark of a good story is when you have a hard time choosing between main girls and I have to say they (well to be fair I just did Ivonne/Ivy/Annie) all felt strong and as long as MC didn't cheat you didn't feel like a dickhead for turning down any of the other girls so overall a perfect feel-good story.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd seen this game on jufot's list of story-focused games, but it's taken me a while to play it. Now I wish I'd tried it sooner because this was fantastic!

I loved the artwork, I loved the story, and I loved the cast, and I loved the way the game actually focused on the dynamics between the MC and the girls. Frankly, I think it's borderline criminal that Melissa doesn't have a signature banner; it's a shame my artistic skill is minimal. :(

I mentioned it in my review, by my one substantive critique is that Ivonne's path feels very rushed. Unlike the other LIs, she had no prior relationship to build off of, plus what interactions they'd had previously were decidedly negative. To go from that to seriously dating in the course of 3 days is a little much, which in turn forces Ivonne's backstory (that she always liked the MC and only got him into a fight because of school politics) to shoulder more load than it's capable of bearing. If the game had lasted another week or two and let the two develop a more robust series of connections, it would have helped a lot.

Still, I'm not going to quibble too hard, what we got was a lot of fun. I hope we'll see more like this in the future!

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes