Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reunion - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.3] [Karabinek]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
676717_patreon_cover.jpg

Updated: 2020/11/02
Game/Creator: Reunion /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Reunion!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Android: (0.2)

Thank you DarkAssassin for the port.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Works great thanks!

I'm not sure about some pointers sometimes walktrough says eg. Clara +1 but after you checking a phone relation stays at previous point

Last edited:
Reactions: OscarSix
Feb 23, 2018
Hmm sorry but the gallery doesnt seem to work. After ublocking, it shows the thumbnails but it doesnt show the scene regardless of where you click.

Edit: just saw yout frost post, i think im going to dbl check when i downloaded the pacth, my b

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hmm sorry but the gallery doesnt seem to work. After ublocking, it shows the thumbnails but it doesnt show the scene regardless of where you click.

Edit: just saw yout frost post, i think im going to dbl check when i downloaded the pacth, my b
No worries, if it still doesn't work could you let me know which link your using to downloading the mod from so I can double-check it's using the latest version.

Reactions: ct4me

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
No worries, if it still doesn't work could you let me know which link your using to downloading the mod from so I can double-check it's using the latest version.
Same issue with gallery? here's the mega link from today. Thank you

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

Ok, it does appear to be an issue with the mod, I got quite a bit to do tonight, I will upload a fixed version tomorrow afternoon (UTC)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

Thanks again!
I just did a clean run of the game, with the mod, the gallery seems to be working correctly, I have re-uploaded and updated the link to make sure there wasn't an old file. If you have any further issues

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
I just did a clean run of the game, with the mod, the gallery seems to be working correctly, I have re-uploaded and updated the link to make sure there wasn't an old file. If you have any further issues
Which link should I use? mega or patreon? (updated...) should I download the game again also? Thank you

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Which link should I use? mega or patreon? (updated...) should I download the game again also? Thank you
Use the mega link and re-install the mod normally, redownloading the game won't have any negative effects but I don't see any positives either.

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Use the mega link and re-install the mod normally, redownloading the game won't have any negative effects but I don't see any positives either.
Did new link still not getting the full gallery? will try a new downloaded game before moving on...:eek:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Did new link still not getting the full gallery? will try a new downloaded game before moving on...:eek:
Wait, I think I understand the confusion, the locked images aren't available at all, they don't exist.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Wait, I think I understand the confusion, the locked images aren't available at all, they don't exist.
I removed the characters that the dev list that didn't have a scene at all and forgot to remove the locked images, I will fix it during the next release, for now I will make a note on the OP

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
I removed the characters that the dev list that didn't have a scene at all and forgot to remove the locked images, I will fix it during the next release, for now I will make a note on the OP
Gotha! I was starting think the same. Thanks again

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/28: Updated Mod, 0.2

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.2
  • Updated Gallery Unlocker to 0.2
Note: Extras will be added in mod version 0.2.1

Download: -

Reactions: UraN82 and Zero919

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i ve a problem: all features are available except unlocking the gallery. could you help me?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/29: Updated Mod, 0.2.1

Change Log:
  • Fixed Kelly's second sex scene (Gallery)
  • Fixed Lisa, Rachel and Amy lesbian scene (Gallery)
  • Day 4: Added Clara's punishment scene to the gallery
  • Day 4: Added Emily's changing room scene to the gallery
  • Day 5: Added Mary's hotel scene to the gallery
  • Day 5: Added Clara's punishment scene to the gallery
  • Day 6: Added Lisa/Jennifer changing room scene to the gallery
Download: -