fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm sorry but I don't plan to add incest, as the story would make no sense at all. I was thinking about something sister-sister related content later on, but it would be optional and I'm not sure if it's going to fit the story. Too early for that.
It wouldn't be nice of you to go without it, especially after such clear thoughts! :p

Anmerkung 2020-05-26 131112.png Anmerkung 2020-05-26 131140.png Anmerkung 2020-05-26 131207.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can't just believe it such posts! What are they thinking before posting? Nothing, I guess...
I don't know, sometimes I think people have become too lazy.

This is a solid beginning for a game and the fact that it doesn't have a certain kink shouldn't be a reason to skip it (if that is why they asked).

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know, sometimes I think people have become too lazy.

This is a solid beginning for a game and the fact that it doesn't have a certain kink shouldn't be a reason to skip it (if that is why they asked).
I don't get that either. I mean the setup is pretty much the same with every incest game. The MC returns to his hometown after a long absence, and meets the milf and her 3 daughters he used to live with. Does it really makes that much different if the cute blondie is calling you by your name instead of "bro"? It's not like the game has the usual stupid landlady/tennant/roomate dialogues that get annoying really fast without a patch. Plus, Linda's storyline makes a lot more sense if she's not actually related to the MC. I mean why would the MC find it weird if his mother has access to his father's accounts and the family company?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't get that either. I mean the setup is pretty much the same with every incest game. The MC returns to his hometown after a long absence, and meets the milf and her 3 daughters he used to live with. Does it really makes that much different if the cute blondie is calling you by your name instead of "bro"? It's not like the game has the usual stupid landlady/tennant/roomate dialogues that get annoying really fast without a patch. Plus, Linda's storyline makes a lot more sense if she's not actually related to the MC. I mean why would the MC find it weird if his mother has access to his father's accounts and the family company?
I honestly found it refreshing. They took the standard "incest" start that so many of these games have and twisted it just enough to make it different. Instead of another game with the MC coming home to his Landlady and roomies we have a charged dynamic of people who were sort of a family but never that close. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. I just hope I am not going to be required to dominate people or fuck people I don't want to dominate/fuck.

At this point I am good with Mary/Khloe/Kelly and maybe Sandra, don't need anyone else.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I honestly found it refreshing. They took the standard "incest" start that so many of these games have and twisted it just enough to make it different. Instead of another game with the MC coming home to his Landlady and roomies we have a charged dynamic of people who were sort of a family but never that close. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. I just hope I am not going to be required to dominate people or fuck people I don't want to dominate/fuck.

At this point I am good with Mary/Khloe/Kelly and maybe Sandra, don't need anyone else.
I'm not really into any kind of domination (unless we're talking about something really tame like some light spanking or something like that) but with Linda and Clara I might have to make an exception... The devs did a good a job making them unlikeable, so I want to see the way they'll handle their arcs before I make a decision. So far we got different options for pretty much every interaction with the girls, so I don't think you'll have any problems avoiding those you don't like. That's one of the reasons I like this game so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not really into any kind of domination (unless we're talking about something really tame like some light spanking or something like that) but with Linda and Clara I might have to make an exception... The devs did a good a job making them unlikeable, so I want to see the way they'll handle their arcs before I make a decision. So far we got different options for pretty much every interaction with the girls, so I don't think you'll have any problems avoiding those you don't like. That's one of the reasons I like this game so far.
Yeah, I like it when devs actually let you go through an entire game without fucking anyone. Not that I would but just the ability to say no to someone is nice. Just because the Devs think someone should be fucked or that the players will want to fuck them doesn't mean we all will.

I want to know more about the MC, his current relationships, and what he does for a living. The fact that we are being kept in the dark when we are the MC is a major source of irritation for me. If I'm the MC then I should know all of that, if I'm just an outside observer then don't put me in POV. I don't like that narrative choice.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I like it when devs actually let you go through an entire game without fucking anyone. Not that I would but just the ability to say no to someone is nice. Just because the Devs think someone should be fucked or that the players will want to fuck them doesn't mean we all will.
Huh??? We can say no? Why I only see yes?

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
Great so far, huge potential for the future, just hope dev implanted submission choices for all of the characters in future updates.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
We didn't need another element-ntr situation. Thanks for giving us the option of avoiding her. :KEK: View attachment 668807
Not gonna fight about ntr....im not a fan of it being done to me though. Anyways....i think u need to reevaluate the definition of ntr. Ntr is when ur loved one is STOLEN from you willingly or unwillingly....and that includes you doing it to someone else. Being raped is not ntr and this is NOT a far fetched scenario. At least a quarter of the women ive known had been raped or assaulted at some point in their life....this doesnt mean they CHEATED nor does it mean that they were STOLEN from their, then current, significant other.
Till you get your definitions and logic straightened out please refrain from trying to start debates like this. It also goes against f95 policy nowadays.

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, i must say i am liking this VN. Great first release. Lots of content. Plus it definitely has me thinking during it.....to the point that i dont know if we can trust any of the girls except the redhead that came to help out mc and the youngest....ex-step sister?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well I'm going to try to shift the topic and NOT talk about a certain girl's backstory. Let's look at another character.

There's something about Amy :illuminati:

She's the one who rumbled us onto Steven, displays knowledge of how the company operates, and is also revealed to be someone known to Clara and Linda by name. So an employee of the company who's been working there for a while then.
screenshot0002.png

Yet she shows up later at the pool claiming to Lisa that she's only in town on vacation visiting grandma - clearly a lie. Her bio, meanwhile, says she's a college student.
screenshot0017.png

Her meeting with Rachel at the club was no accident methinks. She's an insider in the company and is apparently also now trying to weasel her way into the family by trying to lure Lisa into a lesbian relationship via Rachel.

So who is she? An agent working for powers yet to be revealed. Someone working for Linda's boss? An undercover cop?

I'm thinking that's she's possibly the sister of the friend who fell off a cliff. Now grown up, she's trying to find out how her brother really died. Dun dun dun....:illuminati:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Darkmetal, funny thing....i just posted about that on a discord group I'm in....
And i didnt even think about that kid falling off the cliff.....good conspiracy theory

Reactions: Darkmetal
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes