KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Good start. I wonder what kind of business MC, Amy and Khloe are in? I like the pixie cut on Lisa better than the rather generic long hair, made her look like the youngest sister from Sisterly Lust. I'll have to keep an eye on this game.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy Great game waiting for version 2 with biger size and long gameplay :love: (y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Good amount of content for a first release and the renders also look decent. Looking forward to future updates. (y)

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Looks like this good be a really great game. I'm sure the game the game will shared on here even if the Dev. doesn't want it to be but he shouldn't really worry about that a lot of people here support games even if they could get them for free. A lot of Patreons come from this site. The best thing a Dev. can do is to communicate a lot like what is the update schedule on this monthly, two ,or three months. I love the characters so far. Good luck to the Dev.

Reactions: Draeven

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Very nice first release, you can clearly see lots of work invested in the game, models are pretty and the story is interesting too. And there are many women in the cast, which is a good thing, but sometimes I have the feeling they are not properly introduced. I have troubles putting names to half the faces on the statistics page and scenes like the one with Mary happen without any buildup. They could also come with more variety in the body shape, right now they are all big breasted with implant type look, not very natural.

But since it's a first showing I am positive something good can come out of it and I'll wait to see more.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I've found an issue. After the Linda debacle in the finance room you speak with Clara and Sandra. if you choose to Punish or warn Clara after this and the scene ends, you can no longer Access the Clara Stats profile, it provides an error that cannot be ignored (hit ignore it stays up) and roll back rolls you back to the beginning of the new scene
edit:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'>:
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 1226, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes