Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
really liking what I've seen so far!
did encounter an error with the stat app for Clara after I punished her... before the punishment her submissivness was 5 so expected to see it raised to 6 but instead I get this error...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 632, in script call
  File "day_01.rpyc", line 660, in script call
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 227, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 573, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1123, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\Reunion-01-pc\Reunion-0.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.1
Tue May 19 19:57:38 2020

Reactions: MadCore

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
also small story aspect about Amy is bugging me... how does a girl that is supposedly on a short vacation which due to her grandmothers poor health will be extended already working for our company? the logic here doesn't sit right with me so I suspect she is lying and has her own plans to get some leverage on MC/Linda through Lisa by using Rachel to get ahead...

P.S. and maybe MC should inform Sandra about offering Holly a job and get her input since she was her secretary up until now in that last scene before end of content...

secrecy

May 1, 2017
All that story about Linda and "revenge" that MC wants to take sounds really stupid, out of place and childish: you lead a company and that woman has no power or decission about it. Scene about a supposed bank transfer seems an idea of a 12 year kid, and Mc got a nice life with a lot of things to do and some love interests, so who cares about that Linda?. Also some relationships between mc and some girls are really forced or unbelievable.

I suppose also all those "decissions" that player must take will lead to nowhere in the next few updates or game would collapse.

Other than that renders are okay or really good. Sex is uninspired and bland, like almost all games out there (please developers, take note about Bad Teacher or Sins of the Father if you want to plan some exciting sex scenes) and descriptions at sex pretty ridiculous.

Overall I think game is average at best, fortunately saved by gorgeous static renders. A lot of improvement should be needed. Will keep an eye on this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So far perfect everything has been great from the models to the story it's not often a V0.1 is impressive but this really hit the right notes. While some of the models do look a little familiar but with that said they look amazing. So far plenty to choose from and it looks like our MC is going to have his hands full with not just all these amazing ladies but all the going's on at work and building bridges with these girls he left. Great job (y)

Reactions: Darkmetal

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, first of all, thanks for posting. This game has a lot of potential. There is a real good story here. And the models and rendering are phenomenal. I look forward to seeing it develop!

Now I'd like to offer some constructive feedback and suggestions.
1. We know almost nothing about MC. Along the way, we pick up that he apparently owns and runs his own company (of a few people?), but not what they do, or because those 10 hard years impelled him to dedicate to some considerable achievement. It was kind of a shock, because nothing suggested it. It can be an effective tactic to slowly reveal things, but some basic things should be laid out just so there can be an identity can be established. It could easily be added to the opening prologue.

2. The female models, as noted, are fantastic...but they all kind of look the same. Identical figures except for differences in height, hair cut and color. I love a terrific rack as much as anyone...but I also like variety. And most (admittedly not all) do. Plus, it will create some sense of individual identity for them, as well.
Ex. Holly shows up at the end. She looks just like Sandra (slightly diff. hair). They could be sisters. And will do pretty much similar functions. Why? What's the difference? Why not just wrap that into Sandra's story?

3. Leading to...They all pretty much act the same. They swoon for MC at first sight. Which, of course, is a positive, but it just makes them interchangeable. I'm ALL aboard the Lisa Train (choo-choo!), but after her, Clara is the only character with any wrinkles to her concept. (not counting Linda) Maybe Rachel. Otherwise, they are all bosom-heaving damsels just waiting to be rescued and ravished. Which, um, is not the worst thing. But you don't need 20 versions of that. It just over-complicates things. Of course, I realize that there could be consequences down the road, but nothing at this time suggests that. There's no heat - just friction. Beautiful, sexy friction...but no heat.

4. Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, please stop dressing the MC like a 13-year-old juvenile! It's seriously distracting and hard to take at all seriously. He's a 27-year-old man. He runs a business - two, now, actually. He has a dozen grown, smokin'-hot, exquisitely fashionable young and middle-aged women hurling themselves at his unlaced Nikes and ripped jeans (which he wears to fancy restaurants!). I get that Casual Is Cool, but so is maturity. Jeans are even fine (not ratty), but with a polo or button-down. Or casual slacks and a decent shirt. It doesn't have to (nor should be) coat-and-tie and all that. Let him be young, hip, casual. But please don't make it look like he just got out of middle school detention, as young-middle-aged bombshell lawyers are flinging themselves at him. Or, if you DO want to go that route, then placing the entire story in a conservatively stylish office/home/hotspots setting should be jarring. It should be commented on.

5. Some odd things don't make sense.
- Opening scene, Becky mentions a beard he doesn't have
- Lisa is a 20-year-old "lawyer" (who just finished high school).
- Amy is a 22-year-old student...who works full-time at the same company? It's mentioned she has an older sister Kendra, so may there's a cross-up? If so, that gets back to redundancy of characters.
- If you decline to go to dinner with Sandra, you still go anyway.
- Something is definitely wrong with Clara's set-up. There was the 'Rollback' error mentioned above, and if you check her status right at the very end, you get the same error.

6. Have I mentioned I'm all-in on Lisa? That's not constructive feedback; but I just felt it needed to be said! (again) Sometimes sweet, loving, sexy-as-hell just works! ('sometimes'?? HA!)

Please don't let what might seem like lengthy criticism suggest dissatisfaction, or be discouraging. I mention it because I really like what you're doing, but see ways it could perhaps be improved. Thanks again!

Scarecrow

Reactions: VeryVery

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
nothing long winded from me, just..... good start....I think your heading in a good direction. Keep up the good work, and look forward to new releases.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I keep reading people make comments about it having a good amount of content, but with nobody really specifying if that actually translates into some sexy time progression content.

As somebody who plays these games expecting at least 1 fap, and won't end up doing that on anything short of a BJ, should I be waiting? Game looks interesting.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
All that story about Linda and "revenge" that MC wants to take sounds really stupid, out of place and childish: you lead a company and that woman has no power or decission about it. Scene about a supposed bank transfer seems an idea of a 12 year kid, and Mc got a nice life with a lot of things to do and some love interests, so who cares about that Linda?. Also some relationships between mc and some girls are really forced or unbelievable.

I suppose also all those "decissions" that player must take will lead to nowhere in the next few updates or game would collapse.

Other than that renders are okay or really good. Sex is uninspired and bland, like almost all games out there (please developers, take note about Bad Teacher or Sins of the Father if you want to plan some exciting sex scenes) and descriptions at sex pretty ridiculous.

Overall I think game is average at best, fortunately saved by gorgeous static renders. A lot of improvement should be needed. Will keep an eye on this.
Linda could have killed his missing mother and father. There is still much that is not known, and in the place of the MС I would also crave revenge.)
But the fact that he did not fire the secretary disappointed me, wild nonsense. Is there no security in the company? Entered and stealed 50,000, Steve could easily be imprisoned for this.
There are a lot of inconsistencies in the plot.
But in general, the game is good, revenge is my topic. :love: I hope I can enjoy it in this game, and not like everywhere else in the end, peace and love.)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I keep reading people make comments about it having a good amount of content, but with nobody really specifying if that actually translates into some sexy time progression content.

As somebody who plays these games expecting at least 1 fap, and won't end up doing that on anything short of a BJ, should I be waiting? Game looks interesting.
There's pussy eating, BJs, vaginal, anal, a lesbian scene, maybe some other stuff I missed. Let's just say these people don't sit around singing church hymns.

Reactions: spawn549 and Venoma

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no a single problem running this game .. awesome story .. can't wait for the next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
is there any other games that have a character that looks like Jennifer (the one in the black and white swimsuit in middle)
thanks

D

Deleted member 2196026

Pretty damn great, especially for the 0.1 version. Great rendering, models and I'm liking the story. Can't wait for more.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching the In-Game 0.1 Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the biggest amount of scenes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes