VN - Ren'Py - Reunion [v0.70] [Karabinek]

1. 3.00 star(s)

jamesyoo

2.5/5
    Character modeling is pretty good, except for some facial expressions.
    Story writing is just a piece of shit.
    During the gameplay, I felt that there was a lot of inconsistency between the pictures and the story.
    To be honest, it's a bit boring and makes me feel sleepy
  2. 2.00 star(s)

avent0001

There are some details in this game that i really like, some plot points that makes me interested and then... they go nowhere with incredibly poor writing. The sex scenes are 2018 and the girls are all very busty.
    The worse part is when someone says they´ll never do something and 1 (yes just one) click later, they´re doing it.
    There´s definitely something here. Potential for more. But probably another game, because this one would need a major rewrite of the dialogue.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

One of the best games I've ever played. The plot content is reasonable, the characters are excellently shaped. I have played many good games, but I don't think any game has characters as well-shaped and meticulous as Reunion. Every female character is hot and attractive, even the supporting female characters like a waitress or a certain girl on the street. The duration and developments in the game are good, events happen continuously so players do not feel bored. But I hope there will be more group sex scenes, I mean it would be a waste not to do that because they are so beautiful. Additionally, what I'm most looking forward to in future updates is that the MC will have sex with the girls while they're pregnant, possibly turning all of them into sex slaves.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Loki0

It kinda started out good with an interesting plot, and encounter your romances.

Sadly the plot becomes less and less interesting and falls short because Dev decided to add more and more girls to your harem. With the ltest patches (0.70), the game is just a fuckfest. No need to read anything, just activate "unseen text" and hold CTRL until the next sexual encounter.

Adding new girls ends kinda silly, you encounter them the first time/date, click the right answers, and invite them home. At home your established harem pampers your new love interest and joins without thinking twice. Now you can fuck, fuck and impregnate your girls as much as you like.

The big plus: the visuals are good, and the ladies are looking great. So you can enjoy you fap experiences and rush until your dick is numb.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DarkAnubisDK

Beautyful visuals and amazing story so far, all the characters are extremely well constructed and captivating. I am looking forward to see the end result. I would high recommend taking a look at this game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Twisted_ape

Loved this game right up till this last update .70
    What a change in pace and storytelling. Went from having a plot and some choices to a sex based version of Pokémon where the main guy is just trying to collect as many girls as possible. Even people you have previously said no to just suddenly show up. and he is now just knocking up everyone.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

luckyluca01

5/5 Story: the story is really interesting, def keeps you reading, because you wanna find out more. always on edge wanting to find out more.

4.5/5 Girls: gorgeous girls, some of them really smart, some not so smart. there is something for everyone. virgin teens, bisexual girls, MILFs, blondes, brunettes, dark hair, red heads. Their personalities def align with the mc, thats for sure. some stuborn, some crazy, some dominant, some submissive.

3.5/5 Animation: decent animation more renders than animation, doesnt bother me tho

5/5 MC: this guy is def a badass, millitary experience, and later on instead of focusing on his revenge he gets more focused on protecting his girls/family.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

The general plot is very captivating, but it's clear that the dev doesn't know how to make a good game.
    The whole open relationship thing is a nice way to make the whole harem more believabe but there are far too many LIs.
    Also, all the lesbian scenes other than useless, are just a waste of screen time, time that could be used to advance the plot.
    The whole submission scenes are annoying, because it's always the same: the MC chockes the girl, threaten her to kill her or worse (take Linda for example, basically he tortures her).
    With each update, a new LI shows up, instead of focusing on the many subplots already there, the dev keeps adding new ones.
    All in all, this game could be better.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Gene_cha

The models look great and i enjoy the extreme male dom fantasy. The corruptions of the different characters come at a steady pace, not rushed but not too slow either. Twists and turns are enjoyable.
    You should give it a try.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

The narrative thus far has proven captivating, extending beyond the conventional focus on the harem or the romantic entanglements surrounding the main character. Instead, it delves into compelling action sequences while also introducing a mysterious element within the city that piques the MC's curiosity to uncover the truth. I eagerly anticipate the progression of this story, yearning to discover the city's fate, unravel its secrets, and experience the escalating tension it promises.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

yeetermcgee123

Plot is cheesy and MC is an ugly Gary Stu, multiple characters are introduced and within a sentence or two are immediately trying to have sex with the MC (including a doctor in a hospital... sure). Character models are all the same body type - even the smallest tits in the game look very fake. There is a lot of content in this game. Despite the level of content, there is almost no character development since there are way to many LI (with more and more being introduced every update). Due to that, you end up skipping through most of the content since the characters do not mean much.

At the beginning of this game it might appear like there is some player choice - i.e. in regards to pregnancy points, corruption points etc. Unfortunately that is not really the case. If you choose corruption the MC will automatically devolve into loving them later on. What is the point of offering that path if its not actually going to be that path? As for pregnancy points, the MC just starts creampieing every character without user input after a while.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

peterlemonjello13

This is a difficult review. Storyline isn't terrible. Some humor would be nice but maybe that isn't the Developer's forte. I'm ok with a kinetic VN if there is at least SOME choice in LI's. Having every woman the MC comes into contact with immediately want his meat is too reminiscent of WVM. There is no real build up or having to try to win them over. Also like that VN, there are just too many women to really become invested in any. Like many have said already, the models haven't been customized much so I recognize some from other VNs or they look so similar to other characters that it's hard to distinguish them. Variety is always a plus. Short or tall, thicker girls, tiny girls, big ass with smaller tits is definitely a thing. Obviously the Developer likes hug tits and that's ok, it's his story, not mine. I'll continue to play but there is a lot left on the table for this game.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

Honestly just like the gradind system calls a two star game: Poor.

Dialogues are horrible.
    Every back story feels the same with the MC saving damsel's in distress with massive confidence issues.
    And if that isn't enough the MC tries to act like a dominant man but his way is just choking the women and literally scream "You will obey me" like make him make the women want the domination.

Literally the only good thing in the game are the models but that's not enough for a good game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Raegord

So far the story is very interesting, not only focusing on the harem or the romantic relationship around the MC, but being treated to action that is very interesting to know. The city has a mystery that really makes the MC want to uncover the truth. I really want to look forward to the continuation of this story. How the city ends, the truth, the tension, etc. (y)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

v0.65

Great game.

The story is simple, LI's are attractive, Lewd scenes are super hot.
    Some are animated some aren't but the renders of the girls are gorgeous.

MC's character and the dialogues are a bit cringy, but the story is good.

This game has in my opinion the hottest MILF and her scenes are the best. So MILF + Harem lovers surely should check this out.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The art is good but otherwise the game's really bad... The characters are dumb and the story is extremely immature and mind numbingly stupid... Also the art for the MC is not very consistent and most of the girls look exactly the same except the hair and clothes...
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Orion84

This game falls short on various fronts, from its weak storyline to the ludicrous harem setup. Despite featuring numerous attractive women, it's apparent that most of them are standard DAZ assets with minimal customization, as I recognize around half of the models due to the lack of substantial editing.

The sheer number of girls in the game makes forming any emotional attachment to them nearly impossible. Consequently, I find it challenging to care about their interactions with the main character. While I appreciate the sisters and the mother, their presence gets diluted amidst the overwhelming number of other characters. Despite numerous updates, there remains insufficient content dedicated to these key characters.

This game could have the potential to be enjoyable if the developer opted to stop adding a multitude of new characters and instead focused on developing the existing girls. Unfortunately, it seems that the excessive introduction of new characters has hindered the game's overall quality, and at this point, it might be too late to rectify these issues.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game has a good story so far but MC looks weird and too many love interest that the writer can't handle it. Some love interest look the same and many have large breast. Renders are still good overall and the dev may get better over time.

Sex. 8/10
    Story. 8.5/10
    Characters. 7/10
    Art/Renders. 7/10
  19. 1.00 star(s)

M_Lars

Poor history, playable bc it has nice characters, scenes and aside 'pregame' characters you can pick the LI's you want and drop the others, until one, the most hated one in the game, is forced, that killed the game for me
  20. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

Great renders, the girls are all smoking hot, and the story has plenty of sex. Just know that this is a typical harem game, you have to suspend all disbelief, this is another case of every girl the MC meets magically falls in love with him and wants to have his baby. That being said, it's still hot as fuck.