PROS
    The story is interesting
    Characters are dynamic
    Renders are good

CONS
    Writing needs some help
    Tiddies are lopsided a lot

Summary
    The story is pretty interesting. You've got this big mystery going on, and then you have all of these smaller issues orbiting around the main plot. It is both interesting and frustrating at the same time. It pulls you in, spins you around and leaves you wanting more.
    The characters are dynamic and all have their own things going on. I just wish you had more choices to really assert the dominance you're lead to believe you have.
    The issues with the writing are sporadic and mostly consist of misspellings and other typos. Nothing that really takes away from the story, but they are noticeable.
    I will recommend this VN. Karabinek is doing pretty good work with this story and even though it's been almost 2 and a half years, there is enough content in the 12 in game days to keep you interested and leaves you waiting for the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

My, my this game has taken my breath away for just a 1st release.
    I love to see some hate story revenge and it was about time to get one, the writing and pacing of the story are very well done.
    The renders are pretty good quality.
    The animations are good.
    The girls are pretty hot.
    The game is set for harem and as seen in this first release is not going to be blueballs all the way so it is a must if you enjoy such games.
    The only I can say to the dev is give us some milfs not only Linda.
    100% Recommended and pretty sure it will reach the top games if this keeps up and the updates come regularly.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

systechguy71

Game is realy good and not short like other games first release but i just can only hope future Lesbian content not forced for lisa because after pool scene it's kinda seems forced i hope dev. give players a choice about "join them" or "not"
    Other then that game starts realy good and MC is not an pussy or beta it's making this more perfect.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Legendary101

It is average which on this site is a three star rating, for me. The set up to the storyline is poorly implemented and some really stupid things occur which just happen because they have to happen or are half heartedly explained. I don't want to be too harsh because this is the start of this game, so it is getting a rating of average and hopefully the storyline will be tightened as time goes on with its development or better still some rewrites of current content.

The renders and models look nice, really nice, no issues here with that, What falters or stutters is the set ups and storytelling.

As with most reviews l do, I will go into detail in the spoilers what I did not like and explanations behind my feeling with reference to the story. But this is the first release of this game, so that is all that will be covered in the spoilers. It is all early game stuff if you are worried about looking. The above is just a brief overview if you want to go in blank before playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well hope I expressed most of what I saw wrong and how I felt in the spoilers, maybe it is a bit lucky to get three stars. But it is only the start. If you read my review and want to correct me, feel free to message and I will hear you out or you want to say something. I will update this review if more is released and I play it.

But all in all as usual, if you play and feel differently glad you enjoyed it and everyone can have a different opinion. This was just mine.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

Another exelent game that i highly recomend. Characters and renders are both great. Story is also very interesting. In some aspects it reminds me on ''Where the Heart is'', but nevertheless its great. For 1st release it shows so much content and characters. Usualy i don't give a chance to 1st release ''Demo'' version, but 2GB that tells you something. Any way, i can only hope more from this dev and if you are capable support him/her.

Characters - 10/10
    Renders - 10/10
    Story - 10/10