5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1611391954944.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Game/Creator: Revenga - Maks - MaksB -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 1.0 Extra
Game Version: 1.0 Extra
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod.
HERE by Wills747 -
by DarkAssassin -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I see you've been busy with making new mods. Considering I am nearly caught up with the Dev on the game I am currently playing, these could help with selecting what to play next. Thank you so much for these.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I see you've been busy with making new mods. Considering I am nearly caught up with the Dev on the game I am currently playing, these could help with selecting what to play next. Thank you so much for these.
Should be 2 more tomorrow. The 2 I posted today were ones I actually made when those game versions came out but forgot to publish :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
OK so apparently the extra content download does NOT include the files for 0.4. As far as choices go all but the last one are most definitely player choices, so no need to highlight. and even the last is only a recommendation which is to tell her the truth. So I can either wait until someone shares the extra content for 0.4, because I intended to add a scene replay to this update, and so that Wills can do a proper port with the updated mod, or I can go ahead and update it now. I leave it to you guys. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
OK so apparently the extra content download does NOT include the files for 0.4. As far as choices go all but the last one are most definitely player choices, so no need to highlight. and even the last is only a recommendation which is to tell her the truth. So I can either wait until someone shares the extra content for 0.4, because I intended to add a scene replay to this update, and so that Wills can do a proper port with the updated mod, or I can go ahead and update it now. I leave it to you guys. Tell me what you think.
Hard choice but if extra content IS coming, I say it might be worth the little wait.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hard choice but if extra content IS coming, I say it might be worth the little wait.
You may be right but we have no guarantee that anyone will share this extra content at all, since it is clear that dev will only make it available to the higher tiers on his patreon.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
You may be right but we have no guarantee that anyone will share this extra content at all, since it is clear that dev will only make it available to the higher tiers on his patreon.
Well, clearly, someone did, for 0.3 ... likely, that someone will wait a day or two, tho, as to not to be identified too easily...

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Actually, I think I'll just add a check to make sure the first image for the extra scenes exists which will grey out the option if it doesn't. and if/when the extra content for 0.4 gets leaked. the option/scene will be available to click on.

EDIT: Ok guys after getting a few responses, mostly on discord. I'll go ahead and get the update ready, but I won't release it for at least 24 hours to see if the new extra content gets leaked, as I'll need to add and test the new extra scenes to the replay. If it's not leaked after that time then I'll release the mod as-is.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
oh forgot to add under features on page one that the rename feature in the replay will now also rename the in-game MC's name. Just updated it.

Reactions: JenMistress
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote