VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge or Love [v0.7] [totallyoklad9348]

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Feintstep737

Jul 24, 2020
Here is my Android Port of
Revenge or Love [v0.2]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey can u please port the latest version of this?? The 0.4 version in android

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Here's a quick Incest patch for v0.4
Put the file in the /game folder and accept when it asks to replace
PS: Also, could someone update the tags to include animations and incest?
How do you download this? Just clicking it opens a new window with all the content in the script.

Halp

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
- Revenge Or Love [v0.6] Cheat Mod

- Developer : totallyoklad9348
- Game Version : 0.6
- Mod Version : 0.6

Features:

Download Mod :

Android With Mod :

• Join For More :

Last edited:

User11052021

May 11, 2021
- Revenge Or Love [v0.4] Cheat Mod

- Developer : totallyoklad9348
- Game Version : 0.4
- Mod Version : 0.4

Features:

Download Mod : Mega

Android With Mod : Mega

• Join For More :
Thanks for this, appreciated!
Is there any way you can adjust the mod so we can play all content in one play through?

fangrew

May 20, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game, particularly for the point requirements. I personally don't care about realism and would like to change points during the game depending on what's needed.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game, particularly for the point requirements. I personally don't care about realism and would like to change points during the game depending on what's needed.
Well BrandyYT posted a mod a few posts ago that lets you adjust points at your leisure. The game isn't really fleshed out enough yet to require a walkthrough though.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Well BrandyYT posted a mod a few posts ago that lets you adjust points at your leisure. The game isn't really fleshed out enough yet to require a walkthrough though.
yeah i got that one and it's pretty amazing, but it's kind of hard to guess how each scene changes depending on the points (do you need 2 or 3 nice points to have access to that dialogue option or is it a whole other flag that you need to have). But you're right though, the game is still short enough to skip through it and see the different options and get access to all the scenes.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
yeah i got that one and it's pretty amazing, but it's kind of hard to guess how each scene changes depending on the points (do you need 2 or 3 nice points to have access to that dialogue option or is it a whole other flag that you need to have). But you're right though, the game is still short enough to skip through it and see the different options and get access to all the scenes.
I understand that issue. When the game is further in development, and choices/points have more impact on things like story/dialogue I'm sure I or some other modders can come up with a reasonable walkthrough if needed.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Seems like there is a lot to this game.. and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Great renders and storyline. Can't wait to see where it goes as it develops. Definitely looking like lots of replays in my future. Props to the DEV for taking on such a big undertaking.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes