1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE247901_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Raspberry was a girl in the cavalry...and she headed out to kill the demons.
This was to take revenge on the demon group for attacking her kingdom.

This was burned into Raspberry's brain. That tragic day.

People killed one after another in front of her...
The day that Raspberry lost everything...her family, the country she needed to protect

Looking down on the burning kingdom from a cliff, Raspberry vows revenge.
The revenge battle for Raspberry had begun...
Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2019-03-09
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @dr4nox.

Last edited by a moderator:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
cheats for the lazy guys like me

You can unlock the gallery with Tab (key fixed) on the title screen.
Move to the stage with 1 to 4 (key fixed) on the title screen. (Gallery ban only)
The strength recovers with F1 (key fixed) in ACT mode.
The special move recovers with F2 (key fixed) in ACT mode.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Game should be cracked and working

If there is a genre you don't like, don't bitch. Ignore the thread and move on. Any whining about X genre will result in a warning and post deletion.
I'm saving this for future reference. Because there is always someone who going to complain about a game and they need a message like this. Its fine right?

Btw, totally trying this game.

Edit: Seem like you can't skip the intro at all everytime you want to start the game. And the english is machine translation, but is a fun easy short game to kill some time. I stopped playing after die with one of those radish traps.

Scuti

Aug 27, 2018
Why my screen is like 95% black and i cant see anything but in menu its normal, help? dasd.PNG dd.PNG

panda272

Jan 19, 2018
Decent artwork, but the hitboxes don't seem to represent the monsters well - in particular the last boss (phase 1) and the diving monster (diving animation). The last stage seems to require cheesing the mobs in order to minimise damage on the way to the final boss.

Reactions: HK51

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
An artist who's never seen the real thing, obviously.
they look like they were stored in a tube, standing straight off her chest until they formed that shape...tits aren't cylindrical...well...granny tits are, i suppose

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
You know, when I first saw this game, I got the colored scat tag, so I looked at the screenshots to make sure it wasn't the main focus, but I ended up looking at promises of gore and ryona, which apparently happen every defeat. Why aren't those two tags colored?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
You know, when I first saw this game, I got the colored scat tag, so I looked at the screenshots to make sure it wasn't the main focus, but I ended up looking at promises of gore and ryona, which apparently happen every defeat. Why aren't those two tags colored?

scat is far more dangerous then gore and ryona,
civilians with weak stomicks tend to get motion/stomich sickness from it.......i know i do :(.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes