Seeking Revenge

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
HELLO ALL!:D
Hope not to many of you have gone stir crazy yet.o_O
Anyways, I'm looking for REVENGE GAMES.:mad: Games where the MC has been wronged in some way and its all about that dish best served cold.:devilish: Be great if it was sissification vengeance. For example your getting vengeance on some stealing your masculinity and ripping your life apart.:cry: But Vengeance for Cheating and betrayal is good too.;)
God I hope I get a few good responses.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
HELLO ALL!:D
Hope not to many of you have gone stir crazy yet.o_O
Anyways, I'm looking for REVENGE GAMES.:mad: Games where the MC has been wronged in some way and its all about that dish best served cold.:devilish: Be great if it was sissification vengeance. For example your getting vengeance on some stealing your masculinity and ripping your life apart.:cry: But Vengeance for Cheating and betrayal is good too.;)
God I hope I get a few good responses.:cautious:
kill Lucas from Mr.Dots games and i'll help yeah ....rofl

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just a character in a couple of his games i can't stand ... he's like the guy you just want to beat the shit out of to teach him a lesson .. lmao

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
just a character in a couple of his games i can't stand ... he's like the guy you just want to beat the shit out of to teach him a lesson .. lmao
I understand. There are characters in games you just can't stand. Others its so obvious their betraying you but the MC is written to be so obliviously trusting and/or gullible it's to painful to see. WHICH IS WHY, I'm looking for games where you start off getting fucked over and its all about that sweet, sweet revenge. There are a few games I can think of where I wish I could just smash some of the characters... this self isolation has left me with my thoughts wondering down dark twisted paths of contemplated revenge for the MCs of the game Ive played. Waifu Academy is such a game.

Reactions: ImperialD