EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Portada.png

Overview:
In Reverse Psychology you will be able to live the story of "MC", a boy who, due to certain events, developed a great problem of insecurity, but does not show it. On his way, he will meet the right people who will help him overcome it while he helps them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Neytan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English, Español
Other games: InSpiritual: Calamity
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Install Reply Gallery

Developer Notes:

Incest Content:

-It is highly recommended to create a new game to avoid bugs.
-The Incest Patch is no longer required, if you have any translation errors in the relationships (ex: "amiga" instead of "sister") or the relationships are not correct for Valery (Mom) and Rachel (Sister), use the cell phone in the lower left corner to change Valery's relationship to Mom or mom, this will automatically change the relationship with Rachel.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update Only (Win/Mac): - - - -
Replay Gallery: - - - -

12.jpg 17.jpg 20.jpg 38.jpg 81.jpg 221.jpg 283.jpg 311.jpg 369.jpg 429.jpg 436.jpg 455.jpg 506.jpg 608.jpg 754.jpg 785.jpg 796.jpg 843.jpg 859.jpg 871.jpg 911.jpg 929.jpg 964.jpg 1017.jpg 1075.jpg 1086.jpg 1122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick notes to the Dev Neytan of this game:

1. Careful with Sandbox. I won't tell you to use Renpy cause it's the most popular and loved engine out there for Visual Novels, but be aware that Sandbox is an uphill battle.
2. If you've done any research before making this game, I'd say be wary of adding NTR content to the game. If it's your vision, cool, but it's VERY polarizing on this forum and the world at large. Be careful! This is an even steeper hill to climb if you include it. In general, if you are gonna add things that people might really hate, go ahead and pop it into the Genre section of the page. It might not make them happy, but they'll be glad you warned them first. Like rape for example.
3. Incest is gold on this site. You are a man/woman of great ethics and you are a scholar!
4. Try not to show too many people we're gonna romance (aka Love Interests) be together with other men (preferably none) cause people will scream NTR and when people start screaming that, do like Iron Maiden and Run to the Hills!
5. Good luck and follow your vision. If you hear critique from fans of your game, listen. Be open to discussion and don't hide things from them. You don't have to do what they tell you to, but understand why they feel that way. It'll make you a better creator and helps you not to forget the little people. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Quick notes to the Dev Neytan of this game:

1. Careful with Sandbox. I won't tell you to use Renpy cause it's the most popular and loved engine out there for Visual Novels, but be aware that Sandbox is an uphill battle.
2. If you've done any research before making this game, I'd say be wary of adding NTR content to the game. If it's your vision, cool, but it's VERY polarizing on this forum and the world at large. Be careful! This is an even steeper hill to climb if you include it. In general, if you are gonna add things that people might really hate, go ahead and pop it into the Genre section of the page. It might not make them happy, but they'll be glad you warned them first. Like rape for example.
3. Incest is gold on this site. You are a man/woman of great ethics and you are a scholar!
4. Try not to show too many people we're gonna romance (aka Love Interests) be together with other men (preferably none) cause people will scream NTR and when people start screaming that, do like Iron Maiden and Run to the Hills!
5. Good luck and follow your vision. If you hear critique from fans of your game, listen. Be open to discussion and don't hide things from them. You don't have to do what they tell you to, but understand why they feel that way. It'll make you a better creator and helps you not to forget the little people. :)
I thank you very much for this feedback, I will take into consideration all these tips that I know will help me a lot with everything I have planned to do. (y) :)

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
I like romance and sandbox games... if you include harem, then you have my full attention.

I don't think that with that size of breasts I have great interest in this LI. Actually I'm rather in favor of being able to ignore her.
Yes, me too. I understand big boobs needed for a character, but those are humongous boobs that I can't be attracted

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, me too. I understand big boobs needed for a character, but those are humongous boobs that I can't be attracted
The Spanish proverb has always been very wise:

Tit that hand doesn't cover, it isn't a tit, it's an udder (Teta que mano no cubre, no es teta, es ubre)

I thank you very much for this feedback, I will take into consideration all these tips that I know will help me a lot with everything I have planned to do. (y) :)
I think it is a good idea to heed those recommendations.

In any case, if you are going to include all three letters, or intend to make a harem game, I recommend that you include them as intended genres. It would also be good to indicate whether certain genres are going to be avoidable or not if they are included.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
We need more tags invented for this game:
Torpedoes and Water Tanks

At least the MC isn't a midget (Though he does look like the HS default, including the clothes).

Dumb question time: " developed a great problem of insecurity, but does not show it. "
If it's such a great problem, how can you possibly hide that?

Good luck with it, but the Torpedoes and Water Tanks just don't do it for me.

Reactions: DickBobyson

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't think that with that size of breasts I have great interest in this LI. Actually I'm rather in favor of being able to ignore her.
BlasKyau... how dare you... you were supposed to be the chosen one!

How could you hate this woman who was born at no fault of her own with breasts half the size of a 5 gallon water jug. Don't blame her for the sins of the father. But if you insist, I'll take her off your hands friend. No need to thank me, I'm just being a friend.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I made it about 3 minutes before I deleted. Sandbox is rarely a good choice for a game format, but the navigation in this one is so bad and annoying that I can't imagine any gameplay making it worthwhile to suffer through.

One small suggestion, if possible, have the language selection when you load into the game, since those who aren't Spanish speakers may have trouble finding the option to change the language.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes