RPGM - Completed - Reverse R*pe Reincarnation [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Muchnamemanywow

Terrible main character, was hoping for some "redemption" arc of him overcoming being treated like subhuman garbage...

This just plays as the masturbation fantasy of a Twitter activist and the only people I see being into this are those dudes who pay for women to punch them in the nuts over and over again.

It is, quite honestly, CBT in game-format.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TheeSonus

Okay, so, you know Konosuba, right? You know how all the characters in there suck and are absolutely useless but at the end of the day they're cool and likable, right?
    The creator seems to have skipped the "at the end of the day they're cool and likable" part. Then decided to make them not even sadists, but just gigantic assholes.
    Not a very good parody when you're missing the one thing the original nailed.
    Oh, and don't even get me STARTED on the godawful combat. It's a severe grindfest, tedious to the last moment. Even after cheating in the best gear in the game, it was still a damn slog to even get through the second dungeon. Also, you're going to be relentlessly shit talked and belittled by your allies even in the middle of a fight every single time you do anything.
    Fun.
    Unironically, the enemy scenes are better than your allies, simply because they're not genuinely unbearable characters.

Honestly, I really wanted to like this game, but I just can't.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RoxTheVile

If you're a fan of femdom then this should be right up your alley. There is a lot of variety and decent length for a game like this. The characters especially the goddess is just spot on. That's the kinda domme a man needs IRL.

Great art style, great submissions, and genuinely makes you feel weak and Submissive which is a big plus in my book.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

NyaaRrar

The scenes from this game really lack any sort of substance and don't really provide what you're looking for if you're just going from the preview images. There's hardly any monster girl scenes that aren't just still images bouncing up and down. The performance for this game is terrible as well, the engine is incredibly unoptimized and prone to crashing, and that's impressive considering there's almost nothing going on that's too advanced. Overall, I'd recommend a hard skip on this. If you're interested in the monster girls here, their scenes are found in the original violated hero series.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Theovonpapen

As someone who has completed this game (including cheats) long before it's on F95, I have to say, it's is both gameplay and plot-wise infuriating.

Where do I start with the story? I guess I have to explain the characters first.

The protagonist in the first half of the game, he's a horny prick who envisions himself as a master of a harem, either unaware or underestimating how much the odds are stacked against him. As for the latter half of the game, he suddenly has a 180 and simply wanted a decent women, and while very minor and not that influential, is a character arc nonetheless.

You're three companions are genuine assholes who won't even defend you during attacks and still complain on your defense. The goddess is half-lazy, half-annoying, and is actually the catalyst as for why the Demon Queen and the OC is transported to this world in the first place. The wizard is girl very insecure about her height, so much so that she would literally kill people with fire over such insult. And finally, the least hated one goes to the warrior, who is practically your generic Femdom warrior character.

As for the plot, it is practically impossible to beat any bosses solo without grinding very hard or use cheats. Using any of the three girls is a must-have in these cases to even deal enough damage for the boss' health bar to even drop. And after every battle, the plot treats as if the OC was carrying this whole fight on his back. And yet, the 3 ladies have a ridiculously, arrogant, low opinion on him. When the OC does beat a boss, they appear very disinterested despite, in-plot, doing absolutely nothing and even belittling the OC for not beating the bosses quicker. Every time there was a bounty payout, the goddess would squander most of the plot-money on drinks on the bar, sometimes demeaning the OC in the progress. You can only use 1 girl's ability per turn, making it even dubious as to how much they trio actually contribute to the fight. The bosses themselves are rather forgettable, with only the Demon Queen standing out as her name gets repeated over and over. And by the time you reach the ending, the OC gets raped on last time in hours to get himself back home.

As for gameplay, it is torture. In-fight text of the 3 ladies would not only disparage the OC for not dodging (even if it does 0 dmg), but also disparage his attacks despite having neither training nor goddess blessing to even justify such criticism. The text themselves actually slows down the game already, since the texts needs to pop-up an pop-out before you can do anything, making grinds even more tedious than other dieselmine games. As I said before, you're high-hitters are the three ladies, all of them being useless when the OC is attacked or stunned. The enemies themselves are the least annoying, except that they deal a ton of damage since your OC is actually on par, if not weaker, than the enemy, forcing you to use your girls to even grind to begin with. The weapons themselves usually do not feel adequate nor feel impactful to hunt them. In fact, it takes the highest weapon upgrade possible from lvl 99 to finally one shot a fairy, a unit present since the prologue. And even if you do attain the maximum level and gear, it's still an uphill battle with the normal enemies on the last stage. If you play this normally, you would be mostly spending on health and some mana and let the girls deal the rest of the combat. In fact, that would be the strategy even for cheats, since the OC damage alone is not even enough to beat a boss without using potions.

The only good thing that bring this a 1 star and not a 0 star is its art. However such is to be expected with someone as dieselmine, so no bonus from there. If there's a summary of what I said before, is that both the plot and the gameplay are awful and extremely torturing. If you're a masochist, this may be a game for you, but otherwise it's not worth the time.