Unity - Completed - Reverse Rape! Lewd Succubus! Forced Impregnation Hell! [Final] [Girlsgame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

EmIarMitee

Truly awful, looking at screenshots you might think you are getting a 3D game since renders are 3D despite game being tagged as 2D game (should be 3D CGI) but it's honeslty one badly animated postion with few camera angles and completely static xray shot, just becasue it does such injustice to this not that common feature in games I give it 1 star, don't waste your time downloading it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

Another very short "game". About 30 seconds upon completion. The artwork looks legit and the POV as well (that's why i gave it another star). The voices are fine too but that's about it. This could be a good game if it had a story with multiple h-scenes.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

FellDwarf

This was hilarious, from start to finish i could not stop laughing. The translation was to be expected, there is only one scene, all you can do is change the camera and speed up or slow down the single loop. also the speed increase only changes how fast the loop moves without changing the movement itself. the result is that the characters vibrate like the ghost from P.T.
    hilarious game, 10/10 do not play
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MattShizzle

Just bad. Not very good graphics even by 1990s standards and CENSORED genitals. Not even a game as you have no real choices. Very short and doesn't give a real ending. Not Acceptable - Rotten, to be like the old CR ratings.