VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Reverse World [v0.3] [IrisCandy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

As per usual with all my reviews, the first and most important thing on the list; Visuals. Does it hold up? No.

The characters are all badly disproportionate and incredibly inconsistently drawn. Almost like whoever is in charge is just copying it off a reference somewhere and not doing a good job of it. On top of that, there are no sex scenes involving penetration, and even if they are to be included in the future, the current art quality does NOT give me much hope for future installments.

There isn't much to talk about the story right now, it's essentially Obito's tsukuyomi world but with extra steps. Nothing particularly intriguing or interesting to speak of.

Once again, this is a VISUAL NOVEL, which means VISUALS are your primary focus, alongside story and presentation. Since it has failed to impress in both categories thus far, a 1-star rating is the best I can give.

Drastic improvements are needed for this project, and I do not see it going very far, considering there are far better Naruto parodies out there with far superior quality for this to compete with.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nixi~

Really interesting story, it's a unique take on the universe that I've never seen before. By far the best aspect of this game. Art could use some work, but each character has different expressions for current mood in dialog, which is a huge plus in games like these. Makes the characters feel animated.

Looking forward to future updates.