VN - Unity - Abandoned - REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

1. 5.00 star(s)

plannn

This is a very engaging story with interesting characters and extremely striking visual style combined with very high quality renders. The cyber-noir narrative style reminds (positively) me of Altered Carbon and The Expanse. The sex scenes complement the story extremely well. I do not know the developer and received no payment or benefit for writing this review.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

A star performance with a good story to art ration. Great anybody's guess collection of twists and turns, a cop with a name of assasin - he just tok the mantle of dawning the return to nothingness - so he needs to keep himself entertained in order to not turn yet another system into star dust and memories. Enjoy music Dj style, enjoy game mechanics turbo tank on top of grenade launcher with a pinch of sattelite mission control. A gem of a game!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DasKapitan

Art 10/10: Beautiful stylised renders with some looping animations, atmospheric effects, and use of soft pans and zooms on still scenes.

Story 5/10: Doesn't give its own premise any depth and it's already very tropey without seeming to realise it. It doesn't always sync well with the visuals and clearly hasn't been spell-checked... I get the impression that the story was rushed after the renders for the demo were complete, so it could still recover if they give it more attention.

Sound 2/10: There's different music in every single scene, with the volume cranked to 11, even where it's totally unsuitable. It really just ruins the atmosphere... In my opinion only one scene in the Demo should have music; the Club. And its VIP room should use the -same- track but muted or dampened. Every other scene would be better with soft ambient street noises or dock/industrial noises respectively.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

warbird

Graphic renders are exceptionally impressive, initial into of the plot is very impressive, i can comment more about this game once the episode 1 is out but so far its not ur usual fuck ur family kind of game, it seems to have story and by the looks of it , it should have plenty of sex as intro itself contains some nice scenes. as it is still in demo phase so i can not say how it will develop further but so far there is no find a needle in haystack bull and story is kinda straight which i like it.