Others Abandoned Rewrite: A Village Life [v0.3.2] [EmptySet]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

klatimum

Jul 27, 2017
4.png

Overview:
A farming game where you can have sex with your villagers and your animal girls.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-21
Release Date: 2021-05-20
Developer: EmptySet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png hi.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I remember playing this game, when it was earlier in development. I got decently far and then it crashed on me and never touched it since. It looks like it came a long way. Might give it another try.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The problem is the game saved and when you close the game and start the swf new he found no save so it is for me useless to play.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The problem is the game saved and when you close the game and start the swf new he found no save so it is for me useless to play.
It's a flash game, meaning, if you clear your cookies, your saves will be cleared as well.

I remember playing this game, when it was earlier in development. I got decently far and then it crashed on me and never touched it since. It looks like it came a long way. Might give it another try.
Yeah, and to add on, it's also a remake of Village Life; reason seems to be due to the programmer leaving(?), so the artist had to remake the programming / hire a new programmer to remake it.

Of what I played, it's really bare, some bugs here and there, along with being grindy. -- Currently, you can't save, though the game auto-saves for you, and you can't view how much money something is going to net you, plus you have to wait a day before you get the money.
-- An exploit: If you leave the new map, and come back, the resources refresh.

Edit: Btw, if you're interested in playing, here's a text doc of the profit for some of the stuff (I stopped before getting to summer)
Edit2: Not sure if the days are right, cuz Zetta says the strawberries grow back every 2 days, but when I had them, it was 4-ish -- Though, this is with only watering them, and sleeping,. He's probably right, cuz he got further than me. (Probably due to bug, since I couldn't raise the girls' points higher than 1 heart.)

Last edited:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
along with being grindy ... you can't view how much money something is going to net you, plus you have to wait a day before you get the money.
Pretty common aspects of the cozy farmlife minmaxer dating sim genre this is riffing on. I would say don't expect these things to change too drastically throughout development, maybe balancing out the grind, but that's it.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Alright people I did a full playthru of this I think.

The Map: You start on your farm. You have a house where you sleep and store items, you have farmland, and you have an animal house.
Going down a screen gets you to an open area where you can harvest various materials and fish (Huge waste of time).
Going up a screen from the farm takes you to the city. There you will find the girls and the dog til you build her house. In the morning two will be in a little park to the left and one in the flower garden on the top right. In the city there are five buildings you can enter.
Mayors House: No use currently.
Bar: There is a high low betting game you can waste money at.
Florist (Open 10-6): Buy seeds, a backpack (don't) or a full energy drink (Super Don't!), there is a mini game where you swat bugs from seeds but I don't know what triggers it.
Animal Seller (Open 10-6): Buy the three animals here. She stops work at 7 and you can follow her into changing room. I don't know if you need a heart level before this.
Music Place (12-?): The music girl lives here. She disappears during the middle of the day but you can have sex with her here after 9pm. There is a handjob at one heart and a sex scene at 3.
If you go left from the bar you will arrive at the woods. Here you will find the cat girl, more materials, and the carpenter.
The Carpenter (10-6): You can go in before 10 but he won't sell you anything, after 10 you can buy the dog and cat house here for 800 gold and some wood/stone.

Making Money: Don't bother planting anything right now, its a waste of energy. The only plant really worth it anyway I'd say is strawberries since you get one every two days. If you really want to make easy money just go to the forest. Here you can pick up tuulips and mushrooms and a wild garlic. They respawn everytime you reenter the area. So its the easiest way to make money without investing in anything.

The Girls: Talk to the girls everyday to get 20 affection points with them. You can also give them items to raise affection by 10 or 20 points. I won't bother listing points because tulips (which infinite spawn) can be given for 20 so just use those. They will slowly earn three levels of hearts. You need one heart level to adopt cat and dog, and one heart level to make your animals produce their material and have sex with you. The music girl will give a handjob at one heart and sex at three. The animal shop girl will appear in her underwear in her shop at 7 if you follow her through a door (not sure how many hearts if any you need). I never got the florist to do anything sexual. Also the florist is bugged, when she first gets to one heart she will no longer gain affection from talking unless you give her a gift first.

As far I can tell that is all that is currently available.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote