Others Abandoned Rewrite: A Village Life [v0.3.2] [EmptySet]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I see a lot of talk about saves working/not working, but I need a clarification. In theory, if things are working correctly, should it just autosave when I sleep at night? It would be nice if the game said something about how saving works. I'm used to being told / given the option to save, even if it's just by using the bed. It's a little disconcerting not to see any written reference to it.

P.S.: I know there's a limited amount of ways to draw things that small, but ... a lot of those tools and items look REALLY familiar. It was the seashell that drew my attention the most.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
The rock, logs and grass textures are kinda sus
kinda reminded me of a song whistled in a PS1 game

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Save dont work correct !!!

For example you get after sleep money. You go after it out.
Start the game again and load save the money is gone.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i FINALLY got the cheat screen to pop its at the title screen has fuck all to do with inventory and gear icons that are mentioned in other comments with in the thread here
add items cheat doesnt seem to work tho tried to add soil and it wouldnt work
code H4CK3RM4N
when adding items soil doesnt work and a few others too where the heck ya get soil and meat LOL

Last edited:

SPLITTERKNOCHEN

Jul 2, 2022
So first hello Guys i know thats a stupid question but where can i put in the cheats. I downloadet the game on itch.io and gone in the settings ingame but ther is no cheatbar. can somebody help thanks.

VoidSpace

Dec 15, 2018
So first hello Guys i know thats a stupid question but where can i put in the cheats. I downloadet the game on itch.io and gone in the settings ingame but ther is no cheatbar. can somebody help thanks.
If the UI is not changed it should look like this. (My English is bad so sorry if something wrong)
Untitled.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote