Ren'Py - Reya the Elf [v0.5.2] [Yooshi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PrestonG

-- Based on [v0.5] version --

Pros:

- Watching Reya slowly give in to her desires is satisfying.
    - The main character (Reya) is very lovable.
    - Animations: They are all over the place and are of superior quality (Seriously, it's very well animated).
    - The scenes are very hot, and hand in hand with the previous point, they take them to another level

Cons:

- Too much grind for my taste.
    - The gallery only shows the animations, but not the full scenes (this annoyed me a lot).

Despite having an anime style (not my style) I gave it a chance, and thank goodness I did. RTE is a very good game with a very lovable (but very sexy when she wants to be) protagonist. The idea of a shared world between different races is interesting, but maybe Reya's story itself isn't its strongest point. I'm not saying it's bad, but (for now) there's not much mystery, drama or anything that makes you say "wow, I want to know how this story continues!".

Corruption is slow at first, but as we progress, it increases faster. Now comes the critical point: grinding. Yes, it is heavy, and more so at the beginning. But just like the corruption system, as we progress, the grind gets lighter. In short, if you want something to jerk off quickly, maybe you should look elsewhere.

Another thing that needs revision are some dialogues, for example, when...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Although I also have to say that personally this point is not of much importance, I just point it out.

But what I do find annoying is that in the gallery, you can't replay the full scenes, only the animations. Making that if you want to watch a scene again, you have to save it at the exact moment and load it later when you want to watch it again...

Moving on to the best, it's time for the animations, they are EXCELLENT! And I won't get tired of repeating it... they are EXCELLENT again! Many times it's "quantity or quality", but in this section, RTE is "quantity AND quality". Applause.
    The scenes are great and very hot, and go hand in hand with the previous point. It is also appreciated that in the help and missions menu, the requirements to access these missions are clarified so that the user knows what to do and not get stuck without knowing what to do.

In summary RTE is a very good game, it's not perfect I know, but personally I found it a very pleasant experience.

Rating: 4/5 (With potential to be 5/5)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Se7enHalcyon

Fun game, a bit grindy and once you're at high corruption the reused assets from the low corruption state are incongruent with the MCs willingness to be lewd.

Understand why the assets are reused, just something I noted. Looking forward to seeing how this develops further.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PHNpaladine

Didn't bother getting very far in the game. The pacing at the beginning of the game moves at a snail's pace. I genuinely looked up the renpy skip text hotkey after seeing the same massage work text 10 times. Quality wise however, still would make this bearable to some people though. The animations are smooth, and I was surprised to see idles for main characters I came across. So that's a plus.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

bASKOU

Personaly, too much grinding in this game. The charater design is great, that's the main reason I give it 2 stars. But spending days and days clicking every morning on feet, back and neck massage, with almost no content after that (at least after 30 minutes of game time, with skipping repetitive messages thanks to ctrl key ^^). It's really frustrating, the grind is not rewarding enough IMO.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Asedor

Reya is very hot and sexy, and if you only see her, this game passes five stars,great body and face.Τhe animated sex scenes are amazing,the best I've seen, this game has become my favorite and I look forward to updates more than anything else.Please keep this up.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

michelita

One of the (if not the) most pleasant surprises of 2023 for me when it comes to adult games.

MC is fantastic. Great, unique, innocent-looking, shy girl with a really enjoyable corruption arc. By 4.2 she's giving in to temptation and engaging in hot encounters at home, workplaces and in public.

I particularly enjoyed how she gets new (hot) lines of dialogue once past a certain threshold, reflecting her level of corruption. You'll notice how, at first, she struggles to let go of inhibitions and makes up excuses in her mind to do sexy stuff but repeating the same event later she's comfortable with it and welcoming any male(s) present in the room that can provide her with a fun time.

I'm normally annoyed by sandboxes but I think it works in this game. There's not much in the way of hints but you'll eventually find your way. There are only a few locations as of now and you get to choose which activities to do and in which order to tackle them. You may keep grinding on one job only if you wish and not do the rest but I enjoyed all the activities. You'll also get to choose who you wish to be the MC's first, the game gives you plenty of opportunities to back out of a sexy encounter if you prefer another partner for her. The dialogue will also adjust to whether or not an encounter is her first time having sex.

Regarding the grind, I 'd possibly increase the corruption speed only by about 15-20%, which you can do through cheats, in order to achieve what I would consider a perfect pacing.

Reya is now on my top 3 on the fem protagonist-corruption games which is by far my favorite kind of games and I say that having at least tried most of the games on this site containing those 2 tags. My favorite among those being Downfall and Fashion Business. Can't think of a way to give it higher praise than that.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Dilemeter

Pros:
    -MC is a hawt Elf
    -Scenes are decent

Meh:
    -Corruption mechanic is very binary. You either have the corruption points to proceed with a lewd scene or you don't. There's no gradual in-between scenes or dialogue as she gets more corrupted.

Cons:
    -Grindy grindy grind grind. This might have been fine if the corruption mechanic had more gradience but it doesn't. I strongly suggest using Universal Renpy Mod to modify corruption and relationship variables.
    -Could use a unified hint system

Conclusion:
    Quite fappable. Decent but nothing noteworthy.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

riceoffuel

Gotta say, this game's kink is doing it for me. Reya is super cute and the lewd scenes with her are really good. I don't have any complaints at the moment but I would definitely like to see more outfits for Reya to wear (maybe ones from the fashion show?!) I really enjoy games that allow some sort of customization. Please keep this up! Thank you Yooshi :D
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ehtweneno

I've been playing since 0.1 and the game is better and better each update. IMO Yoshi is on the right way.
    Pros:
    - The game has a beautifully crafted world.
    - Reya is one of the best female charaters in AVNs. She is interesting and well-developed.
    - The scences are engaging.
    - Animations is just also great.
    Cons:
    - The game has a little much of grinding at the beggining. It was pretty difficult and kinda boring for me.
    - There are always some bugs at the initial realease. But each release they are less.
    - It would be great to have some guide or walkthrough inside the game or at least some kind of pdf guide instead.

Overall, this is a great game that I would recommend to everyone. It is a well-thought-out and well-executed game that will provide alot enjoyment.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Akarea

Very good game, very beautiful female protagonist, the corruption is slow but very realistic and the graphics are very good, this game has many possibilities and the developer gives us frequent updates.
    what else could anyone ask for from a game? everything's Alright.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

aletheperv

Well there is not much to say, grinding is never ending and repeated af, i guess you can go on for 30 min with out anything new at all, unneccesery slow, even if you skip all dialogs the progress is way to slow.
    The models are good the 20 images of them that you ll see about 200 times each just to get to version 0.2. I cant imagine what will it be like to play version 0.5.

This must be the most grinding game in this site without anything to show for.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

The protagonist is very beautiful,very sweet and shy, her movement is amazing with very good graphics.if you expect quick sex scenes this game is not for you.The very good thing about this game is the slow corruption, and that's what I like about this game.
    This game has huge potential and has become one of my favorites,please dev keep it up and don't give up on this great game.