wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Can anyone give me a status to this title please. I haven't played this since 0.54 I think, has the plot moved forward at all and has the grind been alleviated or should I continue to wait for a few more updates to return? Thanks

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Can anyone give me a status to this title please. I haven't played this since 0.54 I think, has the plot moved forward at all and has the grind been alleviated or should I continue to wait for a few more updates to return? Thanks
It's still pretty grindy and mid overall, I'd wait until 0.6.3 or something

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry, I'm so not going to start a new game, it was a grind till now, I know how much time it took to get here, and thinking one can get away with "need to start a new game with the new version" in that environment is pretty bold

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Sorry, I'm so not going to start a new game, it was a grind till now, I know how much time it took to get here, and thinking one can get away with "need to start a new game with the new version" in that environment is pretty bold
If there is a good and fast player,let him give us a new save(For 0.6.) because I don't want to start from the beginning either.

Reactions: paddyo73

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReyaTheElf-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
:PogChamp: Cheat/Gallery mod has been updated:
Reya the Elf - Cheat/Scene Gallery
v0.6.1(Plus SE): -
v0.6.0(Plus SE): MEGA - GDRIVE
NOTE: You do not need to start the game from the beginning. Bar should work even on old saves. Also, you could use the variables screen to adjust all necessary values to open all Library events. I've tested both scenarios.
To unlock lib events you need:
- Corruption less than 30
- Echoes book read times equal to 3 times
- Lily bad terms equal to 0
- Lily's relation more than 2
- Outfit red(first) or grey(second)
NOTE 2: 0.6.1 cheat should work perfectly well with 0.6.2SE/non-SE
If you find any bug or any other issue please DM or ping me here! :HideThePain:

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
any 0.6 save files please? I had started a new game and played through the whole story to 0.5.5 content but couldn't proceed new content in 0.6
The dev said in the release notes on Patreon that starting a new game is required for v0.6.

(edit: I'm too late, Yooshi himself has already said that here)

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
When will the guy at the mansion pay me? When I work there, my money doesn't increase. I tried talking to him after work but he says nothing important. Is working there just for corruption? Dude said he's rich and will pay me a lot when recruiting me. I feel scammed lol.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes