Roerdin

May 2, 2020
When will the guy at the mansion pay me? When I work there, my money doesn't increase. I tried talking to him after work but he says nothing important. Is working there just for corruption? Dude said he's rich and will pay me a lot when recruiting me. I feel scammed lol.
Fixed in a later update. ($150 added to your account.)
>> I think Abigail has been pissing on that plant in the mansion!<<

Last edited:

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Save File. 600+ corruption
Tested with version 0.6.0

Lily cheats used (and back to no cheats.)
Library key and 'club' active
"Stolen Ring" ready to return
Drug Dealer identified
Beach open

Jeff has never had sex with Reya!

Thanks for your sacrifice ;)

Reactions: Roerdin

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks to Bill Temple we found an issue with the 0.6 cheat version.
Please re-download this:
v0.6.0(Plus SE): -

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
can we lose our virginity to Jeff yet :cry: I've been avoiding all vaginal scenes (rollback) because I feel like he deserves her cherry lmfao
I feel your pain.

In my opinion, Jeff is in a unique role in Reya's life, as he gets to see her for sexytimes in the massage parlor and in Reya's house! He's pretty good at making Reya happy with his tongue, and she even approaches him for trying out new things (69). They both get what they need without any commitment or emotional attachment; Jeff is happy and Reya is happy as things are.

Considering a few people on this site have an obsession with Jeff making "the beast with two backs" with Reya, I could only see that happening if Reya came over to Jeff's house to watch movies. Or they go to a Love Hotel ... with a sleezy circular red bed with heart shaped red pillows and mirrors on the ceiling! (Jeff will even offer to sleep on the wet spot.)

kasier>

May 1, 2022
yeah the dialog ends after reading with her and if your corruption gets above like 30 she just hates you its a total dead end
i feel like i am missing something

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hey dev, before updating, fix the issues. The images missing and this bullshit about the library girl that breaks the relationship if the MC is above 30 corruption.
Missing images have been fixed in 0.6.2. Likewise with Lily—I’ve raised the corruption level at which she starts to dislike Reya to 60.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 Public + Cheat by ehtweneno
NOTE: NOTE: 0.6 requires starting a new game; otherwise, the bar, library, and other features may not work properly.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 1269 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Ross

Jun 18, 2017
The developer promised 0.6.1 for September 12th, so I asked if it would be released today.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes