Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not saying that piracy is for the bad guys or defending the integrity of the dev, I'm just saying that the OP is the fucking dev and he will not upload his work until it gets public;
Jesus Christ dude, did you not read what I wrote before you got all bothered by it? OP doesn't need to upload it themself. If someone who's a supporter leaks the SE version to this thread then the mods will add it to the front page themselves. This is a piracy forum, OP being the dev doesn't protect their game from getting leaked, it just lets them update the front page themself. It's against the rules for a thread owner to delete leaks, once they're there they stay until a new version replaces it. That's why I still have the 0.5.4 SE version, because that one leaked and was available on the front page from the post that's controlled by the dev.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You two look like politicians who can't give an answer that makes sense to the interviewer's and resort to talking shit.
once they're there they stay until a new version replaces it.
Maybe I just don't feel like answering the same stupid question I've already answered twice. Doesn't matter, I'm just blocking you. I don't need to waste my time talking with an angry 12 year old who's stuck at a third grade reading level.

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Y not u guys type "compressed" in search and u will get all versions of it.
KEY WORD IS TYPE AND FIND rather than being spoonfeed.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Well, one of the bar quests is bugged (Service at table 4), Reya just says "I don't know if I can work here", even though she has been earlier. The library is also locked (TIP: You can unlock this during the first weekend), what does that even mean? Also, to meet Lily you have to be below 60 corruption. Mine is 282 so fuck that, and wth is Echoes of a Forgotten Heart that you need to read 3 times?

Start a new game for 0.6? I don't think so, the game is grindy as fuck already. No way I'm starting over. Is there a way to use the save editor to overcome this?

/peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I was going to ask about the special edition of the new version but it seems like some people don't think it's appropriate to do here... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I was going to ask about the special edition of the new version but it seems like some people don't think it's appropriate to do here... :rolleyes:
Why not? You can ask whatever you want in here. AFAIK, no one discriminates. However, many may not have said version, so some may act differently. People will suggest... "Maybe you should go to said platform and ask instead".

Either way, you are still welcome here :)

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Why not? You can ask whatever you want in here. AFAIK, no one discriminates. However, many may not have said version, so some may act differently. People will suggest... "Maybe you should go to said platform and ask instead".

Either way, you are still welcome here :)
Yeah because I remember that for previous versions (< v0.5) we used to have the special edition links here as well, and it was never a big deal to talk about that, but then I saw these last comments there of people feeling offended when someone ask for "leaked versions" being in a mostly leaked stuff forum, so I really don't get it TBH...

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Yeah because I remember that for previous versions (< v0.5) we used to have the special edition links here as well, and it was never a big deal to talk about that, but then I saw these last comments there of people feeling offended when someone ask for "leaked versions" being in a mostly leaked stuff forum, so I really don't get it TBH...
I dunno man. This forum, some games are released as they should be, some are not. I'm not going to get into why. I'm just happy when games are released, and not abandoned.

I know of some of the games that you're talking about. I just say fuck it! Let's just wait and see what happens :)

Anyway... Let's not get off topic here.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
it´s nice to have a game with a FMC where, for a change, people are actually nice to the MC and not just trying to take advantage of her at every opprtunity :)

Reactions: Xhin

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Well, one of the bar quests is bugged (Service at table 4), Reya just says "I don't know if I can work here", even though she has been earlier. The library is also locked (TIP: You can unlock this during the first weekend), what does that even mean? Also, to meet Lily you have to be below 60 corruption. Mine is 282 so fuck that, and wth is Echoes of a Forgotten Heart that you need to read 3 times?

Start a new game for 0.6? I don't think so, the game is grindy as fuck already. No way I'm starting over. Is there a way to use the save editor to overcome this?

/peace!
Same thing happening to me. Maybe it's a previous version save issue.

Reactions: Willy1975

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I ended up finding a working link for the 5.4 special edition on here and downloaded that.
Looks like that edition is rare here so if you still want it then try from the links below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reya the Elf [v0.5.4 SE] [Yooshi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.3 -> v0.5.4 SE [804 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Hmmmm...

1726722094276.png

I am far enough to pay off the debts, although it doesn't seem to do anything. I could have sworn I unlocked these, but what am I supposed to do on these quests or gallery unlocks?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Nice game.
Unlocked everything except "spying again" in the library. (how?)

Have to admit that I find the above game series in the signature (right) to be more fun.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes