RPGM - Reya's Life [v0.05b] [Lunna]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand i had fun time playing it. I enjoyed the dialogues and most scenes. Situations Reya finds herself in are great. The only problem i have is with art because damn it's ugly! (it has a certain charm tho) I feel most scenes would be so much better if she looked more like in her sprite on the right side of the screen (aka 14 yo instead 21).
    Anyway I'm looking forward to future releases.
    Art 1/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 3/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vendarr

0.04.01 review:

5 stars from me.
    Neat corruption game based on RPGMaker with handdrawn CG art. Really nice dev too. Might not be the most beautiful game you've ever seen - but the art has its very own unique charm. I like it. Also the dev keeps improving and obviously plans to redraw some scenes along the way. I like it the way it is already.

Can't really put my finger on what exactly makes the game appealing. Guess its simply the whole package.

If you like a well-made female protagonist corruption game, I'd recommend giving it a try. You may like it as well.
    Cheers!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

This is an interesting game. You dictate the fate of an innocent village girl in the harsh world full of pervs, and while you probably will make her into a whore for their sex scenes you can also try your best to make it as wholesome as possible The game has so much potential that hopefully can be realised. Also, from the looks of things, you can definitely cuck the boy that's head over heel for you.

While some might not like the artwork, I'm pretty fond of it. The few sex scenes inside the game are actually pretty good. My only complaint is that you CAN miss out on some scenes if you're not careful. but otherwise, I'm quite satisfied.