Unity - Completed - Rich Lady's Slave Role Play [v1.02] [BananaKing / PlayMeow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ArmoredRacoon

Game is fantastic. Easy 9/10. Only gripes are I wish the game was longer and also that it's possible to miss out on important context of the story of why one of the characters did what they did but other than that I really loved my time with this game. Game is also a bit grindy but I promise it's not too much where it will make you want to put down the game.

The relationship between the two characters is sweet . The art is really well done and the story is simple but easy to follow and interesting. The music complements the game well. If you're thinking about playing this, I highly recommend it. Some people may not like it because it may be too vanilla but I don't see that as a problem. Sometimes it's nice to not have so much hardcore stuff and just see two people gradually falling in love with eachother. Again, great game, an absolute delight to play.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

awanama45

Had some issues (translation, repeatable CGs, etc) but overall pretty good.

Some weird choice for the story pace (the Heroine literally sucked you off on the first day she stays with you, without any reason and without Mc's request) but after the third day you will unlock almost all the command features then the game can really start. The story is full of insulin later on which is great for the vanilla enjoyer.

The features are underused like the clothing option only makes her naked. No intercourse with her casual clothes (there is one for her business suit but it's a CGs scene) which is quite unfortunate.

The CGs, for the most part, are quite good albeit some of the story CGs feel kinda lacking. No unique CGs for the memory either. Speaking of memory, it does not implemented really well. I only managed to get 4 out of 5 memory (I already have all stats at max) and one of them is before the final cutscene which I cannot see because of that. There are no hints on how to get them and they pop out almost arbitrarily.

Overall, I can say that the whole package feels like a 7/10. But goddamn does the insulin make it an 8/10 experience. Huixi cute.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

niemandasked

For a quick, cheap fap, maybe.

It goes from 0 to 100 very fast and then dies out after that.

A lot of reading in this game, which can be done in various languages.

There are about 30 scenes in the gallery (which you can unlock in the settings) but they are mostly repetitive.