4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, unity games are such a mess. I played for 15 min and ran into a number of bugs. Save/loading puts you in a different place/time than where you saved. I went to school at night which triggered the first day school scene. I was clicking around and ended up at the shop where you get the sex bot. This lead to a scene which I assume should trigger way later in the game. I just deleted the game at this point. Its a shame because the art is very close to the show and the writing seems to capture the character traits well.

Reactions: Arcane666

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
any one have any idea if the dev is planning on making a gallery and making a better saving system? i think the save systems kinda wonky.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well, the 1.9g version fixed the problem with "Morty's Mind Blowers" not having an exit, but now, the route into the art class doesn't appear at any time. Am I doing something wrong, or, is this just another glitch?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Just fired this up for the first time tonight. Restarted 3-4 times because when advancing Morticia through the 'signing up for class' path, I would always get a black screen if I tried the 'Ask why she looks so worried.' option. (Running 1600X900 windowed, if that's the reason why)

Anyway, the first restart from the beginning I did (forgot to save), I used Cheat Engine to push extra cash, because Rick let me work twice for some cash (40$ total) and then never offered again, and ended up buying everything in the shop on my first visit (also ended up going to the Sex Shop and getting Gwendolyn very early, but didn't follow up). I ended up getting Beth to offer the art class the next morning in the Living Room, before running through the first massage movie night (or maybe just after, since I didn't have a movie night fail for not having wine). Don't know what if any of this allowed the Art Class portion to work, but my second restart from the beginning never offered it up (or Rick's portal gun task for that matter, only offered plasma in the lava, so never could fly to Unity).

I suspect there's an optimal path through the progression of all characters combined, that can lock content if you fail to meet it.

Reactions: AngelOFLust
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes