4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
At this point he should probably just make updates come out every two months rather than every month. He keeps adding more places/characters with every update, which is not necessarily a bad thing.. but I imagine because of that it's becoming more difficult to meet the one month update cycle. Personally, I hope he puts the brakes on introducing new characters with every update for awhile because he's got plenty to work with as is. (Even though I say this I would love to Supernova, but Unity is still the top alien girl for me.)
Or maybe, (since we're talkin' alien girls) Arthricia?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
OK, this is getting weird. I just ran the game all the way through, and, all the scenes worked, (except the Beth masturbation scene after her hand job, you can still access that in the "Mind Blowers"), which was fixed in 1.9g. I got into the art class by clicking Beth after the first movie night scene, don't know if that's the answer, and the Morticia IM by accessing it immediately after truth or dare. I'll check that out the next time I play. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next:LOL:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Has the code optimised?
I downloaded it last time and unpacked a 250MB zip to a fucking 2GB+ Unity file. As someone with an old SSD the size was harrowing.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well I ran the game a couple of times and here's what I observed. If I start the game with the prologue, I cannot access the art class quest. If I start without the prologue, I can access it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
good game if i could wish i like to see a gay blackmail on morty like this hentai and more action with beth and summer

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
My rating: 7.5/10

The artstyle is the same as the show, with a few exceptions here and there.
Animations are just amazingly done, if you are an animated 2dcg fan, this is for you.
The pacing is nice, it's not too slow, it's not too fast.
Story is alright, it could be better, and I believe it'll get better in the future updates.
Speaking of updates, I first played this game with close to no content, now it's packed with it.
So it's being taken care of, you can follow the updates regularly.

I took away a few points, because in some scenes, I think they could have used a bit more artwork.
Like before the animation part, a bit more scenes to build it up, instead of relying on the text dialog to build it up.
UI is getting better, but there are some small issues needed to be fixed.

Overall, you should give it a try.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a full walk through for this game? Was the night time scene where Beth crawls in when Morty is sleeping the last content with Beth?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I believe so, she sucked him off and that's about it.
Yeah, the art club storyline up to this point has only produced a photoo of Beth in sexy lingerie (so far).
That said, the whole "Morty faking being Beth & Summer's boyfriend" promises much in the way of kinky shenanigans.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
stuck on "go meet with Unity"....any help?
and i still have missing some scenes in the basement...is just me or some scene i cannot replay

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes