EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:
This is an unofficial ren'py fan remake of Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Unity Developer: Ferdafs
Ren'py Developer: Night Mirror
Censored: No
Version: r3.9
Language: English
Length: 30+ Hours

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre Details:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes / FAQ:
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Android:
- - - - -

Update Only
(r3.8P4 -> r3.9): - - - -

Uncompressed Image Patch:
- - - -

32-Bit Patch:
- - - -

Extras:
Banners - Portuguese* - Español* - Italian* - Russian*

MODS: AI Voices*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg day_select.png doover.png mb.png mb_sum.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Great work! Thank you! Do you plan on making an Android version as well?
I don't have the android SDK stuff installed so I wasn't planning on it. But I'll take a look and see if I can make it happen.

Edit: Nope, I spent most of the day trying to get it to build to Android but sadly it fails with an error message that tells me nothing about what's wrong. So at the moment, sadly no android version.

Edit 2: BAM! Got it to work, it only took all day and I had to jump through some hoops but android versions posted!

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
You are my hero! I'll finally be able to quickly skip the parts I've played before. I have just one question. Does Tricia's rape scene exist in this game? Because in the final version of the original game, that scene was lost.

Edit: From what I can see in the game's visuals, Tricia's rape scene is in the game. I'm downloading it right now!

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Ren'Py REMAKE" is smth I'd like to see more often, THX to the modder who made this possible. (y)

This game looks interesting, but I don't think my IQ's high enough to really appreciate it. lol

1153591_006c.jpg

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
man, I know this can be boring, how would you create a version of Babysitting Cream yuri version? I do not know

Reactions: hirolhin

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wait.. So.. The original has NTR, but doesn't have the tag?

What kind of content is it?
There are a couple scenes that could count as NTR (and I figure better safe than sorry), but technically, the potion segments with "evil(?)" Morty are NTR, as it is not really the main character but an alternate personality getting it on with your girls. Gonna be honest, it was hard to classify some of this games scenes.

4.90 star(s) 95 Votes