4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Is there a playable demo of the new game that Rignetta is developing on his patreon?

or still nothing came out?

Reactions: Christin Eleven

MTHU74

Sep 2, 2018
Would anyone happen to know if she has selfies anywhere beyond the 10 in the album? Perhaps paywalled somewhere?

peyeykuda

Aug 22, 2019
can someone post the newest version? v1.4.003
according to the changelog on the page, the new version is just a fix to the final boss's barrage that were 'not working properly'.
so maybe there are no new content added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
There's a playable demo, but it's only for subscribers. Nobody's leaked it yet.
I would, but it doesn't mention that it has h stuff. So it'll be a waste. I'm just giving her 5 bucks cause she's a goof and I'm just waiting for her to do 3d animation eventually.

Apr 10, 2019
Are there any games like this one in terms of general polish and number of different animations? In this game there's more than 100 if you count the number monsters and the different animations for the pairs and triplets. Preferably with monsters as well.

Also full save if anyone wants it:

Reactions: GoldenKouden

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Are there any games like this one in terms of general polish and number of different animations? In this game there's more than 100 if you count the number monsters and the different animations for the pairs and triplets. Preferably with monsters as well.

Also full save if anyone wants it:
In this top-down run-and-gun style I'm not sure, but there are several 2d sidescrollers with a pixel art style (mostly without special animations for 2+ enemies, but often with multi-stage animations) and a large variety of monsters. Notably misinkoujou's games (as probably mentioned earlier in this thread), but also zell23's stuff (including Succubus Affection).

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
She's a robot or something, right? Do we know who her creators were? Because she is one heck of a high quality robot indeed. (inb4 the author created her lol)

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I like this game a lot but lore-heavy it is not. She's fuckable robot lady and she's waterproof and has a cadre little helper robots for construction and other tasks. Her island is full of more molestation-prone monsters than she'd prefer and she goes on a jaunt to investigate. That's the lore. I think that's all the lore.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes