4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Oh, tentacles, slimes and monster girl on human girl yuri action; I can see you're a man (or woman) of culture as well!
Joking aside I can't wait to see the final product.

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
I beat the first boss, but I have no idea where to go or what to do after that. I'm on version .56. I've just been roaming around the map trying to find where to go. Does anyone know how to progress?

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
I did use a save file to take me further in the game, but for some reason I'm getting a Cannot fined Rignetta's adventure data/picture/hid_0021.png. How can that be fixed?

Reactions: DarkMode

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I did use a save file to take me further in the game, but for some reason I'm getting a Cannot fined Rignetta's adventure data/picture/hid_0021.png. How can that be fixed?
try extracting the zip again... else redownload coz it might have been corrupted.

I beat the first boss, but I have no idea where to go or what to do after that. I'm on version .56. I've just been roaming around the map trying to find where to go. Does anyone know how to progress?
go to the opposite direction of the sign pointing to boss room..

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
For me this is what it looks like. There's a wall in the opposite direction and it does have collisions on so I can't progress any further.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
For me this is what it looks like. There's a wall in the opposite direction and it does have collisions on so I can't progress any further.
Hmmmm.. lemme check that myself when I get on my PC... there shouldn’t be a wall there afair.

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
I think I figured out what happened. I downloaded the wrong version and that's why I couldn't go forward. I've got another version of it that will let me go forward now.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I think I figured out what happened. I downloaded the wrong version and that's why I couldn't go forward. I've got another version of it that will let me go forward now.
You must have downloaded the trial version which ends on that wall

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes