4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Mega Here's an update! Seems to be a small one though.
Cheers for the update, I google translated the changelog on ci-en and it was a mess to try and read in English but what I got out of it was that there's a new Collection room (for all the items you need to collect, the stat crystal things) to the right in area 1-1 and that we will be getting the update Bunny h-scenes for Area 3 on Sept. 25.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Hey all, 0.64 is out, here is my copy of it with my saves included. Save 1 should be 100% all collected and in the gallery room, save 3 was just me starting again (Link: ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To summarise the changelog if you can't be bothered figuring out the mess that Google turns it into, what I got out of it is;
- "Makai" or Demon World enemies (Area 3) now all work with Bunny costume
- Makai enemies also had slight fixes and changes to their animations (not sure what) to make them "smooth"
- On the 30th of Sept we will get the first 1A (or Area 4) enemy, "Evil Vine" with an animation for just the dress
- On 9th Oct we will get Evil Vine animations for other costumes
- On 30th Oct we will get Jellyfish animations with all 3 costumes, but I'm not sure if he means existing jellyfish enemy or something, not sure on this one.

EDIT: I should clarify that, especially with the schedule of updates, it's just how I read it and it is potentially completely wrong lmao. All I can confirm is that the Bunny costume works in Area 3 now.

Last edited:

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
- On the 30th of Sept we will get the first 1A (or Area 4) enemy, "Evil Vine" with an animation for just the dress
- On 9th Oct we will get Evil Vine animations for other costumes
- On 30th Oct we will get Jellyfish animations with all 3 costumes, but I'm not sure if he means existing jellyfish enemy or something, not sure on this one.
When it says '1/2/3 bodies' it means multiple capture - or just how many enemies are in the animation at once. The bosses are all '1 body,' the frog or jellyfish - i believe that blue thing in the first area - is '2 bodies,' and most other enemies are '3 bodies.'
Also, the jellyfish(?) seems like it'll finally be getting its scene fixed up on the 30th, no idea why it would take 4, 5 updates to actually get around to it when it's the last one.

Erbluhende

Jun 22, 2019
You know, all the art in this game is amazing, but the switch between slow and methodical animations and that rapid 'two shot' looking animation is throwing me off. I really liked the slow animations, it showed everything and it looked neat. Now it just looks...weird. Anyone else having this pet peeve or am I just being picky?

Reactions: PinkCactus

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
You know, all the art in this game is amazing, but the switch between slow and methodical animations and that rapid 'two shot' looking animation is throwing me off. I really liked the slow animations, it showed everything and it looked neat. Now it just looks...weird. Anyone else having this pet peeve or am I just being picky?
Nah, you're not the only one. I went back and downloaded the last version pre-animation changes and decided to keep it around awhile ago, specifically for animation changes that I don't really enjoy. Notably, the tentacle trap in the temple level was my favorite animation pre-change and is now probably my least favorite. I just really don't like the thrust-thrust-stop pace compared to the old animation's more constant pace, and other animations I like suffered from the thrust-thrust-stop pace or other minor changes I don't prefer, usually related to speeding up the beginning of the animations or animation transitions (or both). Still enjoy most of the new animations and there are quite a few I'd consider even better than before. Though in general even on the new animations I really enjoy I still don't enjoy the pacing.

Reactions: GoldenKouden

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
When it says '1/2/3 bodies' it means multiple capture - or just how many enemies are in the animation at once. The bosses are all '1 body,' the frog or jellyfish - i believe that blue thing in the first area - is '2 bodies,' and most other enemies are '3 bodies.'
Also, the jellyfish(?) seems like it'll finally be getting its scene fixed up on the 30th, no idea why it would take 4, 5 updates to actually get around to it when it's the last one.
That makes significantly more sense, nice work and cheers for the correction.

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
thanks,and....changelog?
2020/10/30
ver0.67

[New implementation]
・ Expand the erotic scene of jellyfish (up to 3 multiple captures)
・ Improved the erotic scene of jellyfish and increased the number of animation patterns
It has not been reflected in the trial version yet

【Specification change】
-Changed the sign that occurs when an enemy coordinates attack
-Corrected the structure of some maps
Following ver0.66, corrected the map that could not guide the line of sight
-Fixed the behavior of the type of AI that tries to keep a constant distance from me
This did not make the enemy smarter, it was just a change in the production.
-Changed the enemy data that is reset when I recover from a fall
A bug was found in a new element to be implemented in the future, so it was fixed.
In the current version, no problems due to this have been found, so the specifications have been changed.
* I'm sorry if there is

[Balance adjustment]
・ Slightly lowered the damage when capturing one Evil Vine

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes