Wolf RPG - Completed - Rignetta's Adventure [v1.4.002] [SuperMicanクラフトビール飲むところ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stryderr

Incredible game, a true rival to Forest Of the Blue Skin.

Pixel art are gorgeous, gameplay is great, it's a must have in your collection, really.

This 200 character limit is quit irritating so once again : great game

(plus the dev' is hot :p )
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ZACK1775

It's great, the gameplay is easy, and if you want to see the h animation immediately just simply press a button. Most of the animation was tentacles or threesomes the animation will change with the costume.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3427911

Very nice game. It's basically a mix of a top-down shooter with a bit of Zelda-like movement and exploration with no real story.

Clearer hit-boxes and maybe the inclusion of a map could improve it, but the core gameplay is quite enjoyable and the pixel/H-animations are among some of the better ones I've seen.

Overall really liking what I see so far, and looking forward for more quality content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TheLeftFriend

SHORT REVIEW

Animation: excellent animation work, the switching of scenes are well-made, and most of the monsters have extended scenes.

Art: sex-scenes are pixelated and most outfits are seen in the sex scenes. art assets to the right of the screen change as she gives in or take damage.

Unique concept: diversity in sex-scenes. changes in art and animation occur with the number of enemy's that are close by. note however that mixing of different enemy types don't happen in scenes.

Game-play: exploration game with challenging bosses. weapon unlock, but lacking story concept.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Devantch

A work that has my respect! It's a great game, very hot and fun (well, I say that about the erotic content, of course. Really caught my attention). The dev is doing a good job, huh?:sneaky:

- The pixel art is beautiful and very good.
    - The enemies are interesting, with nice animations.
    - Attractive and beautiful erotic content.
    - Great for those who like Ahegao in pixel art.
    - Small download size.
    - Great battle system.
    - For those who like to shoot, this game has it for you. Blades included.

Thx for the game, I love it!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

-Pixel art is on point
    -Animations are really well done
    -You don't necessarily have to die to get a h-scene but even if you wanna do that, there's always a checkpoint between a few screens so it doesn't get frustrating as other games with that mechanic will do
    -Small download size

In my "fun" per MB scale this is a 10/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

demise247

There's already so much going for this game, it's so much fun to play. can't wait for all its future updates, enemies, areas and cgs!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ai-Sen

Quite literally one of the best pixel art games I've played. At first, when I saw that it was 26mb, a part of me wondered if the small size was because of lack of content or lack of quality.
    But it was neither. That game had it all.
    It's not so easy enough that you get bored of the gameplay, but not grindy to make you feel like you're spending too much time.
    The animations are all very creative, so stuff never feels repetitive and some even have multiple different cycles, making it stand out from the rest of the games I've played.
    I never usually put up a review for games, but this one really deserves one.
    TLDR,
    It's a great game, totally worth your time and I am looking forward to what it has in store for us in the future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Spartonj

A wonderful little pixel art game. It's simple enough in it's controls, and has a large variety of enemies. The game is pretty easy, so there's little chance of getting really stuck, but it's challenging enough that if you let your focus slip at the wrong time you'll get fucked (literally). Every enemy and trap comes with a counterpart in a gallery that will allow you to see the various animations. Most of those animations also come with variations depending on how many enemies are attacking.

All in all, a great game, with great animations. Absolutely would recommend.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

PerroMuerto11

Great game with great sprite animations
    I love the principal character, you can change the outfits in the main menu since the beggining, sorry for my english too.
    Not very difficult, you can beat already the game in 50 minutes, and can rape the MC again and again in the gallery mode (i think is everytime avalible, since the first level)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Obito-chwuanchan

This is quality stuff runs really smooth. The transition between character interaction and side picture emotes are really cute too. The pixil animation is quality. the sound effects are spot on. But we need a VA to make them moans
  12. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

gameplay: is unfairly hard dude!

draws (sprites): really well done.

scenes(erotic ones): well done and really hot.

story: i have no idea.

conclussion: if you want to see some hot sprites scenes and nice looking work on it, this game is for you.
    now if you want just a nice game, keep walking there are better ones around here.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jacobsiege

great game love the art love weapons the h-theme gives a lot fun into it what love the most is the enemy’s can get stronger by leveling up after the duration of scenes which is completely matching with the dominating theme.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jUANPOTA

Great little game that has a surprising amount to give considering it is only 20 MB in size. The main character is hot as hell and her scenes are awesome. Enjoying scenes often means death although the generous checkpoints and map teleportation make up for it very well. 5/5 Love the style