VN Others Completed Complete 魔剣士リーネ - Leane of Evil Blade 1.27

Ruyne

Sep 20, 2017
Title: Leane of Evil Blade
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

leane_cover.png
Moving this thread here per request.

Hey, I've wrapped up translation of Leane 1. No AI Tools - figured I'd do it for practice and maybe to atone for watching anime on Sky7 as a kid.
This is my first game TL. It is a little rougher at the start as I figured out a good balance between using the literal meaning and intent in translation.

More detailed instructions in zip file, but a brief:

Download:

Install Guide
- Extract and place patch.xp3 and patch2.xp3 in the main Leane folder (along with data.xp3, plugins, and leane.exe)

Note that this is only the english patch. You can find the game pretty easily elsewhere, or support the dev if you can.
I'm in a moral debate too as Japanese sellers make it increasingly harder to buy/play/text hook their games. But respect to the OG, I just want to pitch in the patch.

I've gave the game a general playtest and verified the scenes/main route/systems, but I've spent waaay too much time on this to test every conditional state.
If there are any bugs please throw them in the thread (excluding why can't I run on mac/non-japanese locale)
I'll try to address them for a short while after the patch is out. No promises.

P.P.S - Saves in the old version probably won't work, but I've included a full gallery unlock.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Hey was wondering if you could post a download for the game too instead of just translation