RPGM Rika's Love [v0.1] [Kokomadekisu]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IMG_20240620_181914.jpg

Overview:
You are an old man who receives the opportunity to relive his last days next to a beautiful woman.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Kokomadekisu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

bathepeep.png - ass.png - sleepingtits.png

Last edited by a moderator:

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Not much to do, gain 'point'/trust and you can harass the girl.
Which kinda weird, why would she need to trust you to some point before you can peep/harass her in bed+kitchen?

Kokomadekisu

Formerly 'Farkis'
Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Not much to do, gain 'point'/trust and you can harass the girl.
Which kinda weird, why would she need to trust you to some point before you can peep/harass her in bed+kitchen?
Sorry for the poor content, it's the first version and I will add more in future updates. The trust is just a system to unlock scenes, sorry if it doesn't make sense I will try to improve it. I'm open to suggestions to improve the game so if you want to tell me any suggestions or if anyone else wants to I will be reading all the replies.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry for the poor content, it's the first version and I will add more in future updates. The trust is just a system to unlock scenes, sorry if it doesn't make sense I will try to improve it. I'm open to suggestions to improve the game so if you want to tell me any suggestions or if anyone else wants to I will be reading all the replies.
No pressure, everything always start with something small.
It will be hard on suggestion seeing there are only so little content in game that gave no clue on what sort of development you had in mind.

Reactions: Kokomadekisu

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
very nice, although little content its understandable since its a initial release, the rpg interface could use asmall correction since it shows he player is in a party of 4 ghosts. Arts are simple but looks resonably good as well. keep up the good work and good luck~

Reactions: Kokomadekisu

josesalty13

Nov 14, 2023
Maybe try a chores system to further cutscenes. I suggest starting off with a dream fantasy to give players a taste. Then start soft (with touching and rubbing) as she becomes more submissive.