5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
No no no let's not beat up rikolo im only sharing because this movie not that great. Actually who's all that came out with new content.
im not beating him up, i didnt share anything. I didnt feel it was worth 10$ and was beat up for saying that hahah, aint that sumthin, and there you go within a few hours it gets leaked twice defenitely not because of me :)

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
im not beating him up, i didnt share anything. I didnt feel it was worth 10$ and was beat up for saying that hahah, aint that sumthin, and there you go within a few hours it gets leaked twice defenitely not because of me :)
10 I swear it was 20 bucks I could be trippin tho.

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Hey Rikolo. Sorry people are being scummy and, in general, assholes. Haven't watched it yet because I don't have the funds yet but you and Nyl do high-quality stuff so it'll be good. To everyone who is waiting or buying, hope everyone enjoys the content when they get it. To everyone being scummy and rude, you're the reason people stop making animations. They didn't have to work on this content but found something they like doing and it rewards them.
Keep up the great work Rikolo.
Be kind and be better everyone.

Sr Cansado

Apr 2, 2020
people who complain and say shit about others, are people that don't have good stuff to say about themselves, u good rikolo, don't let people enter in your mind with bad stuff.

Reactions: demothrax
Sep 15, 2019
I'm getting a feeling you have a problem with reading comprehension. If you got this offended by being called a cheapskate that you are actually talking about it for 2 days now, maybe it actually hit where it hurt...

And wow, sharing it because you think it wasn't "that good" ? lmao Noon saibot
Reading some of these comments on this site in general is just pure cancer. I get that it's the internet, ppl like to be assholes thanks to the anonymity, but just wow...

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I'm getting a feeling you have a problem with reading comprehension. If you got this offended by being called a cheapskate that you are actually talking about it for 2 days now, maybe it actually hit where it hurt...

And wow, sharing it because you think it wasn't "that good" ? lmao Noon saibot
Reading some of these comments on this site in general is just pure cancer. I get that it's the internet, ppl like to be assholes thanks to the anonymity, but just wow...
Yes.

• Angry
Reactions: Diana of Themyscira

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
I am with you , I know everithing you said is only because ppl is preventing us to have it for free in actually a piracy forum and they have not the right to try and prevent it here, in fact regardless everithing it has been shared in less than 24 hours from the release. Ppl should not try to show themself and try to prevent the free sharing in a piracy forum.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
look rikolo is here and he belives that only the fact that he is writing here and that ppl see him, they are not going to share his content..... Imagine trying to do that after getting milions from sales at day 1....... Would be better for creators to not rant or show themself trying to be smart by asking things in a piracy forum rofl

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: magix69
Sep 15, 2019
look rikolo is here and he belives that only the fact that he is writing here and that ppl see him, they are not going to share his content..... Imagine trying to do that after getting milions from sales at day 1....... Would be better for creators to not rant or show themself trying to be smart by asking things in a piracy forum rofl
The reason ppl said anything to you and the other dude was the way you are going about it... You don't have to be a smug asshole talking how you will pirate the shit out of something literally in front of the creator of the said content. He said it himself, nobody is trying to prevent anything, piracy is unavoidable it will happen, but for most of you guys it's hard to argue why you pirate in the first place other than "it's not worth the money" but apparently it's worth enough to farm sites for the leak.

Best part is you probably spend 10 bucks on some stupid shit throughout the day that you don't really need at all, but supporting ppl who make good content just isn't worth it. Only thing he asked for was a courtesy that is funnily enough sometimes displayed on this site, and that is giving it some time before they leak the stuff.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
The reason ppl said anything to you and the other dude was the way you are going about it... You don't have to be a smug asshole talking how you will pirate the shit out of something literally in front of the creator of the said content. He said it himself, nobody is trying to prevent anything, piracy is unavoidable it will happen, but for most of you guys it's hard to argue why you pirate in the first place other than "it's not worth the money" but apparently it's worth enough to farm sites for the leak.

Best part is you probably spend 10 bucks on some stupid shit throughout the day that you don't really need at all, but supporting ppl who make good content just isn't worth it. Only thing he asked for was a courtesy that is funnily enough sometimes displayed on this site, and that is giving it some time before they leak the stuff.
Must be hard for you to understand probably coz you are thinking only by your state of mind and coz you consider your statement universal and that is also our statement about things. But most of the ppl here ( me obviously and many more others that are not even saying anithing about it ) just didnt want to buy things who could have for free regardless of the price and feel free to think what you want about it but my point of view of things is different from yours. I want things for free and as soon as possible and like me many others id say more than half of the forum. YES you are free to consider ppl like that bad ppl or like you want i dont care, but i do care if there are rules on a forum i like that allows me and many more others to do that like f95 and all of a sudden there are quotes about defending contents to be shared rofl. Just remember that this forum is alive also because of things be pirated and tbh i dont see why ppl encourage the content from prevent to be pirated HERE in a piracy forum. Like is obvious that if rikolo shows himself is you will feel like since he is here you shouldnt be sharing his videos and he's doing it exactly for that... he also asked it so honestly you think that is it right? That is why some of us are like "attacking him" and write dumb things to him..... I right now am assuming that you buyd generous donation 2 and if it is so obviously your opinion about it being pirated doesnt matter, aniway you and whoever is trying to defend things to be shared is a forum with this purposes should stop to say anithing about preventing it.... if it was for me rikolo or any content creator who is trying to prevent it to be shared in a way that they think is smart whould be banned and not allowed to ask to wait for share it or wathever.... you want to stay here as normal user and as creator of content? Than act like so and instead of going against forum purposes and make ppl laugh than share it aswell :cool: imagine how many ppl would like you for that ( oviously trolling now ) Sorry again if you see some grammar errors you get my point dude and please..... if you stay on the forum where piracy happend act like so.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2019
Must be hard for you to understand probably coz you are thinking only by your state of mind and coz you consider your statement universal and that is also our statement about things. But most of the ppl here ( me obviously and many more others that are not even saying anithing about it ) just didnt want to buy things who could have for free regardless of the price and feel free to think what you want about it but my point of view of things is different from yours. I want things for free and as soon as possible and like me many others id say more than half of the forum. YES you are free to consider ppl like that bad ppl or like you want i dont care, but i do care if there are rules on a forum i like that allows me and many more others to do that like f95 and all of a sudden there are quotes about defending contents to be shared rofl. Just remember that this forum is alive also because of things be pirated and tbh i dont see why ppl encourage the content from prevent to be pirated HERE in a piracy forum. Like is obvious that if rikolo shows himself is you will feel like since he is here you shouldnt be sharing his videos and he's doing it exactly for that... he also asked it so honestly you think that is it right? I right now am assuming that you buyd generous donation 2 and if it is so obviously your opinion about it being pirated doesnt matter, aniway you and whoever is trying to defend things to be shared is a forum with this purpose should stop to sai anithing about it.... if it was for me rikolo or any content creator who is trying to prevent it to be shared in a way that they think to be smart whould be banned and not allowed to ask to wait for share it or wathever.... you want to stay here as normal user and as creator of content? Than act like so and instead of going against forum purposes and make ppl laugh than share it aswell :cool: imagine how many ppl would like you for that ( oviously trolling now ) Sorry again if you see some grammar errors you get my point dude and please..... if you stay on the forum where piracy happend act like so.
Again lmao, nobody is here prohibiting sharing content, why is that so hard for you to comprehend? All that was asked was if it could be delayed a little so that content creators would gain something from it and if you are around this site well often, that happens quite a bit when it comes to these kind of things... It's like you don't even read what is being said and for the love of god pls paragraph, it's already hard to read your english without it.

Reactions: demothrax and rf96

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
Again lmao, nobody is here prohibiting sharing content, why is that so hard for you to comprehend? All that was asked was if it could be delayed a little so that content creators would gain something from it and if you are around this site well often, that happens quite a bit when it comes to these kind of things... It's like you don't even read what is being said and for the love of god pls paragraph, it's already hard to read your english without it.
And how hard to understand for you is that also asking to wait shoud not happend in a piracy forum? I am done with you coz any way to try make you reason is a loss of efforts and tbh i dont even know why am i answering this.... Think what you want and act like you want. Point is that regardless of what ppl say ( creators included ) things are going to be shared aniway in less than 24 hours from the release and if you try to prevent that, nothing will change and you are also probably going to get insulted like happened to rikolo and puppetmaster. Goodbye my friend.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Come on man stop your ranting , i Understand your pissed Your shit got leaked In a pirate forum, You being here makes you a pirate yourself , Also several Peeps may agree with you with likes and smileys but them being here also leeched your release for free including Mods and Uploaders from this forum, i'm glad i didn't pay 10$ for this over-looped animation with different camera angles.and am not the only one as we can see. Take a Chill Pill dude. And don't be a Sore Looser about You and Rikolo not getting the coutesy that yall asking, I Repeat [This is a Pirate Forum]!!!!! What did yall expect ? This is F-95

ohh about this quote of yours
You don't have to be a smug talking how you will pirate the shit out of something literally in front of the creator of the said content.
Where did anyone said that show me a quote :) again nice try inventing stuff. You seem to like Nyl a lot your banner advertises his twitter lmao, why Hide under a different nickname Wonderwomanherself isnt it obvious ?

Reactions: auraek
Sep 15, 2019
Come on man stop your ranting , i Understand your pissed Your shit got leaked In a pirate forum, You being here makes you a pirate yourself , Also several Peeps may agree with you with likes and smileys but them being here also leeched your release for free including Mods and Uploaders from this forum, i'm glad i didn't pay 10$ for this over-looped animation with different camera angles.and am not the only one as we can see. Take a Chill Pill dude. And don't be a Sore Looser about You and Rikolo not getting the coutesy that yall asking, I Repeat [This is a Pirate Forum]!!!!! What did yall expect ? This is F-95

ohh about this quote of yours

Where did anyone said that show me a quote :) again nice try inventing stuff. You seem to like Nyl a lot your banner advertises his twitter lmao, why Hide under a different nickname Wonderwomanherself isnt it obvious ?
The fact that you think I'm Nyl speaks volumes in itself about you... Just, wow lmao. Your other buddy was pretty obnoxious about pirating from multiple other sources etc so I was refering to him. Again, same as I said to your friend, common courtesy is very often displayed on this site and was kindly asked from the creator himself...

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
common courtesy is very often displayed on this site and was kindly asked from the creator himself...
Not because its kindly asked means we should oblige to it. Pretty please doesnt always get you a yes, Dindnt your mommy taught you that? No need to Rant and make a big Tantrum,:)

Reactions: auraek
Sep 15, 2019
Not because its kindly asked means we should oblige to it. Pretty please doesnt always get you a yes, Dindnt your mommy taught you that? No need to Rant and make a big Tantrum,:)
I don't really see why you would call this tantrum. In a civilized world we call this a discussion, just because both of you have trouble keeping up and barely even adress what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm throwing a tantrum. ;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes