5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

penis609

Aug 8, 2022
i know its only part 1 but felt like more work went into the non-sex part. it kinda boiled down to, slow bj loop, then faster loop then out of nowhere a quick finish. maybe it's cos i'm to used to creators like nyl and such, they kinda drag out that finish to let it sink in, and considering she said to clear her schedule i didnt see the hurry.
All of Rikolo's animations boils down to awkward slow loop, awkward fast loop, sudden transition to climax. Like child smacking dolls together. He should put his patreon career on pause and actually start to study animation properly. It's very jarring when you compare rikolo to some other animators like nyl or rigid3d.

SpamdaSpamderson

Dec 15, 2018
All of Rikolo's animations boils down to awkward slow loop, awkward fast loop, sudden transition to climax. Like child smacking dolls together. He should put his patreon career on pause and actually start to study animation properly. It's very jarring when you compare rikolo to some other animators like nyl or rigid3d.
It's also the fact that a lot of the talking animations feel very rigid, though animations like that are hard to do without a ton of study or a facial motion capture rig, but yeah when you compare transitions between angles/positions from more skilled animators like Nyl/Amazonium/etc. to Rikolo you start to realize that he's basically doing the same shit he did way back in the day with SFM just with a brighter coat of paint.

shadowsong43

Oct 3, 2018
Tit job double barreled finish 10/10. Flaccid cock pegging 1/10, awkward. But its different, may not be my kink but im sure many loved it so can't hate. My two cents.

Well see how P4 goes, hoping the intern finally has enough and says fuck this and takes over. Just like in corporate training 1.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes