5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So I'll link these here as they complete.

- Lollipop Effect
- Lollipop Effect 2
- Morning Glory
- Fuck The Police

(this takes up my mega-usage though so once they've all been mirrored I'll get rid of them)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Hope a dev will make lesbian animation instead always fuck... futa. Always the same, girls with ultra boobs and ultra dick. Boring...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
not really futas as they don't have pussies.(futa short for futanari which is the japanese word for hermaphrodite.) But thanks anyway
thanks, anyway (no offence) we know difference between futa and dickgirls, but futa its today established word for futanari, shemales, etc, all in one as for example american football or american president its not mainly named USA this or this but other way... and we add in tags - futa/trans, or in overview futa/dickgirls or in genre futa/shemale...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
thanks, anyway (no offence) we know difference between futa and dickgirls, but futa its today established word for futanari, shemales, etc, all in one as for example american football or american president its not mainly named USA this or this but other way... and we add in tags - futa/trans, or in overview futa/dickgirls or in genre futa/shemale...
if that is the way you see it that is fine and although you say [futa its today established word for futanari, shemales, etc] I have to disagree one futa is just the word futanari(hermaphrodite(meaning having both sex organs)) shortened, shemales is a term in and of itself for man(with or without a female appearances) that has boobs and dick and balls(no pussy) which futanari is hermaphrodite(both sex organs). they are both terms for something else so they can't be a term for the each other. And any site(excluding this one) I go to when you look up futa(futanari) stuff they always have both sex organs only rarely does it end up a shemale and that because the person who added it messed or didn't understand the difference so that kind of proves the opposite of what you said about futa is today established word for futanari, shemales, etc and I know this site combines the futa/shemale tags I just can't help myself but say this so people who don't know and read this will know the differences.(by the way I'm not offended and I also mean no offence by writing this it is just that things like this bug me and I sometimes need to get it out of my system.)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
if that is the way you see it that is fine and although you say [futa its today established word for futanari, shemales, etc] I have to disagree one futa is just the word futanari(hermaphrodite(meaning having both sex organs)) shortened, shemales is a term in and of itself for man(with or without a female appearances) that has boobs and dick and balls(no pussy) which futanari is hermaphrodite(both sex organs). they are both terms for something else so they can't be a term for the each other. And any site(excluding this one) I go to when you look up futa(futanari) stuff they always have both sex organs only rarely does it end up a shemale and that because the person who added it messed or didn't understand the difference so that kind of proves the opposite of what you said about futa is today established word for futanari, shemales, etc and I know this site combines the futa/shemale tags I just can't help myself but say this so people who don't know and read this will know the differences.(by the way I'm not offended and I also mean no offence by writing this it is just that things like this bug me and I sometimes need to get it out of my system.)
Chill out.

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Goddamn dude

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes