RPGM - Completed - Riley's Magic Swap [v1.0] [jessmarco50]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chmo45645

Very good game, arguably one of the best transformation games of this genre, despite fairly basic gameplay. It has good writing and character development, which is most important. Maybe 5 stars a bit too much, but it's rare case when I cared about plot in h-game, and if you care it makes everything 100 times hotter, so let it be.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Tiny screen, basic copy pasted RPG, low resolution images, very lacking scenes, including the first 2 that serve as fuel for some very specific fantasy, but also showcases the quality which sucks, so nothing better can come after this. If you fatasize about being raped after being converted to a woman, that thing will only happen once for you in the entire game, so you pretty uch can skip the rest. Dont expect the scene to have relevance or weight, it just happens and everything is fine and forgotten.
    Dont play this. If you travel through time and you read this in 2017, be warned
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

i wrote a review for this game but for some reason it didn't post correctly and half of it was missing. i will come back and edit this post when i'm not dead tired. it's annoying, but i'll get it fixed.

but 3.5/5 is where i'm at on this one. and the art is the main reason for the take away points.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NewQueen

its rare to see this kind of transformation rpg before. hope the game keep increasing and the stories also. many people like this kind of, becouse its rare. the combat not really, but since there is second season, it has better combat, but i think its missing something
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Urtasil

Nice game with a good split off cg and fights/ leveling, alot of open game play but stil i good story. You alwas have a choice so the fealing of playing a gameis greath .
    Some of the options are alternative dipers and so but well all have his/her thing