RPGM - Rina: Elementalists of Manahold [v0.4.5] [RareRiroRie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nks31

One of the best games I have played recently. Absolutely love the art.
    Rina looks absolute gorgeous. Would prefer if you can remove the glasses.
    Would like to see more scenes with the old goblin.
    Also would like if the dev brings more clothing content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

baltinko11

Amazing game so far. Art stile and fetishes are same like in game"ionian corps", witch I also like it a lot. Story is also interesting and dialogs in the game are also good and funny. Cant wait for next update!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

TLDR: So far so good. Nice story, not overly grindy a few cool things. The art looked strange but when i played, I didnt mind the art at all.

I think the combat-lust system is still incomplete so i'm hoping that wont break it. There were a few strange bugs such as the issue with holding fast talk freezing you and in one of the work days at the library the husband and wife didnt move during the cutscene so when it was over i was trapped.

Due to these bugs and a few minor things i would more truly give this a 4.5 as is but since we arent able to give half stars i'm looking forward to future iterations making me revise this score.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheCragger

I wasn't quite sure on this one on the opening but it definitely becomes worthwhile after a bit. Even though the developer is critical of the game in the current state I have to say for a RPGM it's pretty damn polished compared to many.

I just really hope the succubus can be caught and turned into a prisoner-thrall or minion or something for Rina and dressed up (or undressed completely). Her art and character attitude absolutely deserve hanging around. The bitchy stuck up attitude was exceptionally well conveyed. And the shine and fine details of anatomy on the Succubus body is very well done in this style.

Lastly before listing some pros and cons I'll say given the goblins, the warg and other events it's going to be very interesting to see all the things Rina expands her power from ;)

Positives:

Art consistency - The art is very consistent in quality and style, not perfect but definitely a way better then most.
    Story - It's a bit campy at first but it did get interesting enough for me to actually read.
    Writing/Grammar - It's not Engrish! When writing the developer actually takes their time to proofread it seems.
    Clothing options for character - It's a great addition though down the line it will add quite a lot of permutations for the developer, impressive to see and well implemented.

Negatives:

Having to go through the same dialog over and over for each class session gets a little old fast. As do the 'jobs' once you've seen all the variations, especially the bookstore one as it takes a long time for him to move and if you do it in the wrong order you get stuck.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

V0.2.2d
    Great model
    Magic school settings done right (Some Adv. of Tara's inspiration maybe?)
    Some combat but not too heavy combat based (RPGM combat...)
    But most of all, inspired situations and sex scenes
    There's enough content to have fun if you didn't play it already.

4.5/5 Let's hope the quality stay even and it gets completed.

SAVE often, any chance you've got, cut-scenes get stuck while holding space to speed it up (or just don't do that)

Last but not least, there is two ways to avoid any money grind.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kulotski

So glad I came across this game.
    Dev is so active in this thread and even outside f95 (discord)
    The only Dev I decided to support in Patreon. Attitude is everything, well also his Art. It is the best art. Never been into any Female Protagonist of an h-game before. Rina's is just an angel...like the janitor said*

Not so Old Dudes + Old Man is a triple +++ for me...
    There's a Goblin and he's an Old Goblin Holy shit...
    Again the Art is Superb!

Cons tho...
    Lots of Bugs in the game, I'm hoping the dev can just focus on drawings and someone will do the coding. Imagine that...Rina is in every position possible the never-ending possibilities if the Dev sticks on his drawings.

Overall.. Abosolute fucking legend of a game and dev. (never rated anyone's game before too)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

jokuur

art isnt good
    potential drinking cum by master ghund is bad
    janitor is not very smart and so is Rina
    its wierd crossover of harry potter and some comedy show
    there are better RPGs than wasting time on this
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kR1pt0n1t3

I'll keep it short. This is my opinion.

Version: 0.2.2b

Pros:
    -Art - Def the best thing about this game

Cons:
    - Bad mapping
    - A lot of movement bugs that make you stuck during movement routes. This happens if you use the text skip button during those scenes.

The story is so-so. It's a bit silly but it's an h-game so I'll take it as it is. :)

I still gave the game five stars since it's still in development and the cons can be easily improved with time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

dexdex001

This game is excellent, it has a nice female protagonist, the "story" (if I can call it that way) is not that hard to follow, it is not grindy at all(and I love that) , and I really enjoyed playing it. The design is simple yet amazingly drawn and I am looking forward to seeing the new updates that are to come
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Sloth84

Super great artwork, genuine quality man...Gameplay isn't half bad, but the content is where its at. I give a 10/10 for style and the plot seems to have some potential. ITS STILL VERY EARLY, but damn its better than quite a few out there.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

RabbitHole69

Yep 5 stars for me. It's a good start for a game.
    Just played the game and I love it. Beautiful art. I really loved that the moans aren't the generic ones which are totally overused. I, for one, liked the pacing of the game. The training quest looks good. That art of her sitting on the bed naked was bloody beautiful.
    All and all, love the game can't wait for more updates. Good luck with the development. All the best.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

human94

Excellent drawing. Really like. An interesting plot point. It is curious whether in the future there will be important plot choices or there will be a linear plot, but well thought out. Variations to resist corruption and get one branch of development or succumb to corruption and get the next option. Whatever choice you make in the development of the plot, success and thanks again.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

gurpreet6008

overall nice game . creator also likes to engage with audience and listens to their suggestions as well.. game is new .. will definitely like to see new content . overall must play game . nice scenes currently only one sex scene.. but surprised to see creator included it as per request by the people to have sex scene in next update . I also gave some suggestions to the creator which he said will definitely think about.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ArthurHuge

It seems that the mystery and the magic await in these great incredible stories really, I want to go to play of desire of mysterious, secrets, powerful, lolitas, cures ... very tasty game! I already vote for website: Patreon better!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

trafalgarlaw576

i loved this game, its one of the best experiences that i had with rpgm. it has a good gameplay, i liked the magic stuff and the design is pretty good! and i hope you dont give up in doing this game, i wanna play it a lot haha