Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ring of Lust Cheat Mod [0.1.3a.1] [jsbb9999]

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 350304

Overview:
Non-Intrusive/Stand-alone Cheat Mod for Ring of Lust.
Allowing modification of All points/status you need, and a "Replay-like" function to revisit scenes easily.
Please let me know if you find any bug and/or see something missing.

Updated: 2019/10/25
Game/Creator: Ring of Lust /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.1.3a.1
Game Version: 0.1.3a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

Known Issues:

This is for the incompatible version.

eXtra6

Feb 6, 2019
The mod is really helping out because the game is full of bugs... Can we please take some of your precious time to upgrade the mod to the latest version?
Thank you in advance :giggle:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
jsbb9999 was not active since november 2019 so there probably be no update
If you check jsbb9999 profile and click on the "About" tab you can see that he visited the site on Jan 1st 2020 because he earned the "2020: New Year's Day" trophy! But you are correct that he isn't currently active, last I heard he was really busy with real life work etc and simply isn't able to spend time on updating his mods.

Reactions: Vyktym76
Mar 27, 2019
anybody else have a mod for this game ... I think this mod is dead no update on it ......the game was just updated version 0.2.1a is the current one on here .... does this mod work for this version or do you need a new one

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So this mod does and doesn't work with future versions

It does in that I can still use the mod to access the scene gallery, but it doesn't because it doesn't add any of the new scenes to the gallery with each update

Dec 7, 2017
I just use Ren'Py Save Editor to adjust the individual scores: money, lust energy, sympathy points etc. It can all be done in the editor. Simply save the game, modify, reload the game. Viola. Sure it is not as quick as the mod, but it works.

Reactions: fr12rebel

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
So this mod does and doesn't work with future versions

It does in that I can still use the mod to access the scene gallery, but it doesn't because it doesn't add any of the new scenes to the gallery with each update

that's because the Cheat mod maker hasn't been online for almost 1 year.

You can use this mod to acces the scene gallery, But the new scenes are not in this mod, It could also crash you're game because this mod isn't really compatibel with the newest version, The scene gallery also. So you can better use this mod only for the old scene gallery.

The cheat function from this mod doesn't work.

If you wanna use cheats, Then it would be the best if you use:

You can modify you're save there...

Last edited: