mj19

Jul 16, 2019
I need help I'm stuck in the game and I'm using the WT.
I've met Alan and Marcus and went eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event. On step 4 in Lilly path (WT Ring of Lust 0.1.6a) when I go to visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening there is no check the noise option just old event with Lilly on the train. Can someone help me or give a save past this event. I can't progress in the game because I need the tech vision power :D

I got it (y)
how to do it i am also stuck at same point

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Ring of Lust 2.1a as always DL contains both PC and Mac along with the walk through

Changelog:

- Cleo's path continued

- New scenes with Lilly

- New scenes with Michelle

- Various bugfixes and improvements

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.2.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Kinda wanted to try this one out, but I've seen so many people complaining about the grind that I just abandoned the idea. I don't understand why games like these are made to be honest. Is there anyone who finds it enjoyable to repeat the exact same action for 2 hours of real time just to get a scene that'll be over in 3 minutes tops ?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Kinda wanted to try this one out, but I've seen so many people complaining about the grind that I just abandoned the idea. I don't understand why games like these are made to be honest. Is there anyone who finds it enjoyable to repeat the exact same action for 2 hours of real time just to get a scene that'll be over in 3 minutes tops ?
Could not agree more..when will devs learn...excessive grinding and play ability are not related!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Ring of Lust [v0.2.1a] [Votan] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Compressed version for PC (327MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any gallery ?
There's a gallery on the laptop in your room but you need to see the scenes in game before they appear on the gallery.
Also not all scenes are in the gallery. Only the aunt, mom and 2 sisters have their scenes in the gallery.(i'm not sure if all their scenes are in their but most of them are) The side chicks aren't in the gallery yet.

Reactions: cantstopwinnin

Loosy

Mar 5, 2020
I've the HUD problem that affected others in this forum: Day-Time-Lust menu info disappered.
Is there any solution?

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes