Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Ring Of Lust [v0.5.1a] Cheat/Gallery & Improvements Mod

1. 5.00 star(s)

rostabu

ok, here we go, I d/l'ed this long ago and played it when it was short, I liked the game and made note. I lost track of it over time, found it again, but this time I couldn't believe what a grind it was how could I have liked it???... sooooo got it unrenned and then I honeyveiwed it... The guy is an artist, a dirty minded artist :) then after I got the cheat installed I enjoyed it without the grind. I AM JUST INTO AN INTERESTING PART SO NO WHERE NEAR DONE. I am still going to reccommend this as a must d/l even without seeing the ending.

good artwork what seems an interesting plot and its fun once you eliminate the grind.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dragoci

Always been a sucker for the improving mods, and this is a good one. It has everything you need: increase the important values (money, characters' lust...) and allows you to rename the MC. It's easy to install, the developer updates it frequently so I think it's really good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

House Of Black

Wasn’t gonna play this game again UNTIL someone created some type of mod to help with the grind and fortunately for me and others there’s finally a mod.

Everything is much smoother now, and the gameplay is much more enjoyable.