Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-08-04] [Rinhee]

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
No heroes yet?
The hero and his party were killed by the demon Lord and kingdom of F95zoneria is trying to do hero summoning again but they don't know how long till someone answers their call, be it days or a week, they don't know. Morale is low and the citizens are restless that it made a lot of them impatient and some, grumpy.

There were some rumors that the Empire of Spankbangistan summoned a hero fast before but the demon Lord got hold of the news fast and threatened to starve the Empire's citizens by cutting off trade routes.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
The hero and his party were killed by the demon Lord and kingdom of F95zoneria is trying to do hero summoning again but they don't know how long till someone answers their call, be it days or a week, they don't know. Morale is low and the citizens are restless that it made a lot of them impatient and some, grumpy.

There were some rumors that the Empire of Spankbangistan summoned a hero fast before but the demon Lord got hold of the news fast and threatened to starve the Empire's citizens by cutting off trade routes.
It might even take a year... After all, many kingdoms have spent a long time without being able to summon a hero.

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Rosanna 60FPS (H265 y Av1 Codec 1GB)
Edit: Videos are updated with English subtitles MKV:
ro.png

H265:

AV1:

Last edited:

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Here is the complete reward for Rosanna, which includes ENG subs:

Pixeldrain

Gotta mention 2 GB for the non-sub and 750 MB with the subs is kind of crazy.
Yeah I don't get that. I guess he compresses again when doing ENG subs.

Still, I appreciate having the uncompressed raw and the eng subs separate. Cuz I'd rather compress the least compressed rather than a file that's been put through its paces twice. Even though you really cant see the difference lol