VN - Others - Completed - Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma [Final] [Waffle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CookieMonster

This game's title translates to: "My Wife Destroyed by Neighbors"

Waffle makes some good games filled with nice angst.
    Yeah, there are problems with the translation, but I don't hold it against the base work itself.

The art in this work is gorgeous, the transitions within it/the animations show a pretty good attention towards detail. There are 1442 images in the CG archive that composes this game. You could consider it to be short, as a lot of them are variations of each other, but there is a lot of subtle nuance built into the expressions. The lighting, shading, and art detail in general exceeds a lot of contemporary JAV works.

Lastly, the music appropriately conveys the mood. The music is done economically. There are only ten tracks, but each has a role to play in conveying a certain mood that the game authors were seeking to convey with the varying scenes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This is a very bad game for many reasons. First of all, the story is in japanese but the translation is rather poor to english and it doesn't cover things like the menus... which includes the choices you can make. Choices are binary and they are pretty clear so I guess you can more or less make up for that by playing through the game twice. Story isn't great in any way though, so skipping it is no great loss.

Images are nice, but there aren't so many of them as they should. There are no real animations, which is bad. Music is very annoying but voices are a good addition, common one in japanese games. And there is a big problem with resolution, since it only caters to rather small ones by modern standards.

So, all in all, a skip or only worth for a quick fap skipping all text.