RPGM Complete Risa and the Succubus Grimoire (machine translated and edited)

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Made by the same people who did and it seems like mostly the same mechanics if your interested. First time doing a translation. Here is the dlsite link for the game . Here is the raw download link

Don't have any upload accounts so when I am done I will just zip up the system folder and upload it here and you can replace it from the raw and see if that works.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Here it is, machine translated and some stuff left alone because it crashed the game. It is playable but if someone who knows japanese want to take it further and edit it, that fine.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
if you have a error that a file is corrupt, put it in a new folder, dont use the japanese folder it comes in

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
it was some of the scripts i translated, it kept crashing the game so i used the original version instead and its playable. Bit rough around the edges though.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Where can i upload whole games? I have some machine translated and lightly edited games that are playable but don't know how to share.

Dec 3, 2017
The files from there need to overwrite the ones in the games data folder. If you can't see a data folder then you have to unpack the games .rgss file, warning though extractor programs often get flagged as trojans.
heya!
Sorry for bothering but I followed the steps you linked - after renaming the directory, the game unfortunately crashes, do you happen to be able to help me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for bothering but I followed the steps you linked - after renaming the directory, the game unfortunately crashes...
Just gave it a try with the game from ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had to run the game with Locale Emulator though, otherwise it crashes.

TheBoshi

Mar 24, 2019
After completing the game, there is text that is shown that reads: "11 east 5 south from the old indecent town". If anyone is wondering what it is, it's a secret for after beating the game. By following the steps (which are actually 5 east and then 11 south) from the last location on the map, there're some post-game secrets.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight