Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bbbane

Definitely enjoyable game play. The controls are not great but can easily be polished later on. For a .01 build this game is fun to play. Definitely a lot of potential. Can't wait to see what is added to the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nhoxucban1

well , quality and i cant wait when the develope finish this game . thanks anyways .
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LegacyUser

This game has a ton of promise and I'm really looking forward to the next version. I highly recommend watching out for this game.

Things to Note:
    The sex interactions are the strong point of this game. The event doesn't just 'magically' jump into it. You can see and can partake in the character resisting the creatures and many different animations through the entire sequence. This fact makes this game really one to look out for.

Pros:
    Great graphics, the sexual interactions are very well put together, the sound is really well done.

Cons:
    Early build means very little to do, control scheme needs work, no option to adjust the darkness
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Looked into it and didn't had any censorship like others in the posts mentioned.

Really not much to do or explore but everything else makes up for it:

Pros:
    - amazing physics (jiggle jiggle hehe)
    - girls has nice curves :) (could even have a bit more tits but still great taste)
    - great outfit
    - solid inventory
    - environment looks great and atmospheric
    - enemies (just goblins yet, right?) look - unlike many other games - really detailed and great (in a creepy way ofc) now, not only the girls looks detailed and great, but the males too!
    - nice soundeffect and voices by the goblins (really immersive and makes it hotter
    - nice movements and really good animations!
    - great main-menu !
    - nice you can toggle between views really great, but POV is often too close and 3rd person sometimes too far away always had to scroll and scroll for the best angle xD

Cons:
    - girl could have a bit more characterstic face (her eyes look a bit bland maybe eyeliner will help? idk)
    - the game looks amazing in ultra settings, good on HD but extremely unclear on low settings. = the chanegs between settings are MASSIVE and the shadows on lower settings are too intense and dark you nearly can't see anything without disabling them
    - if you drop items you can pick them up BUT just for a short amount of times or they are not interactable anymore...
    - i didn't hear any soundtrack or ambience music (maybe cause its still in alpha? ^^)

Question: how many sex positions are in it? Found two atm. i liked the choking one a lot.

Suggestions:
    - let be the items pickable even minutes after as long as you are in the same space with them
    - give her a spell or lantern or torch cause often the shadows are too heavy
    - improve her face a bit - especially around her eyes would be nice
    - without top her tits should be a bit bigger
    - maybe add at least one other outfits (i liked the choker neckless a lot btw!)
    - add cowgirl and titsuck animations PLEASE
    - let her not only moan but also scream or shout or say something - at least at the beginning
    - make the UI bigger when the goblin wants to rape her (i couldn't read which buttn i should press and always (sadly :p) lost the mini-game
    - add a gollum type of creature please!
    - maybe add an optional to give her pointy elven ears that some can play as elf if they want (an "Arwen" vs "gollum" with these graphics would be SO HOT
    - let there something happen if the enemy cam inside her: like he is knocked out since he can't interact with the girl anymore anyway

all in all this could be easily a AA Steam game - without the sex ofc, but i am SO GLAD it has sex! :) i look SO forward for more - even my old laptop might not handle it xD

on of the most promising games i have ever seen judging by the early footage.

Keep it up! if you might read this dev
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ggvee

Game is unplayable if you don't have a qwerty keyboard. Even setting the keyboard in Windows to qwerty doesn't help. Moving with cursor keys is annoying.
    And as said numerous times already, it's way too dark. She definitely needs a torch. Going through the porthole is sometimes impossible as you remain on the same side. Fights are rubbish because you loose the sword and clothes if you've lost so there's nothing you can do anymore. It's impossible to pick them back up.
    Nice try, but it's worth nothing yet.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gilgamesh9

One of my favorites on here so far! Has great potential cant wait to see what happens later. Hope to see her get gangbaged by the goblins and maybe other beast that may come along But great graphics as well. Also love the pov change that unique