RebellionHarbinger

Dec 19, 2023
I am doing the found your religion quest but I can not find the nun, dose anyone know where she is at?
If you hadn’t finished the quest yet. First start at Hypatia’s castle then, exit the city, head west to nearest town, Nun is behind the house with the blue roof. Don’t remember the answers for her join you willingly but just go either ”Path” you want.

Reactions: what is the point

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
This game looks promising, and so much potential but still could add more unique corruption way
1. the chapter 1 before demon queen is just old school sexual corruption , this have mind control but doenst have focus on it, meaning not mind control who can control their mind,i know maybe power scale between mc and the heroine is balance, maybe when mc have through journey figure out can expand mind control power or corruption power.
2. unique way to corrupt a girl, like possession corruption, gender bender corruption, etc, is up to u if this game plans just same old way but if u consider that that will be good to the game to find unique & not burnout to same way to corrupt girl
3. if u have already in mind the plot gonna be multiple branch u should consider it, or this will be messed up with bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u should have meaningfull choice with branch if u can handle it, or just pointless choice with same outcome, is up to your knowledge of game engine if can handle it, i know is gonna be complicated
4.can u expand save slot more than 20, i think 20 doesnt enough, if people want manual save scum for make sure people want to replay that certain section or want to load if that messed up

overall good game, with potential
I think im gonna wait before chapter 2 demon queen done, for best exprience, the new character still doenst have complete corruption yet
Iirc the dev already said genderbender wont be im the game I think

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
If you hadn’t finished the quest yet. First start at Hypatia’s castle then, exit the city, head west to nearest town, Nun is behind the house with the blue roof. Don’t remember the answers for her join you willingly but just go either ”Path” you want.
Found it thank you, I was looking in the Land called Zerethin. I guess Zerethin is the whole continent and not the starting lands

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
I haven't played through the entire thing yet, but the first corruption level just kinda being "click button" is VERY underwhelming... it'd have been nice to have a small sequence like the hacking in NieR (automata or reincarnation). Don't necessarily have to make it complicated, you can even just make it "avoid a set of enemies with a set behavior" minigame. Or you could make it a full on dungeon and have it act as an abstraction for simultaneous magical/vocal manipulation.

Just something other than "click to corrupt" in a game about corruption :/

EDIT: also, this game feels like it's suffering from an identity crisis. got a bit farther, and now it just feels like worse TLS, lol

Last edited:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
this was probably asked already but how do i clear completed quests from my list?
Unless I'm grossly mistaken, your Quest tab should have three sorts of sorting: active, complete and all.
All completed quests should not be visible when you are on the 'active' tab.

Unless you're talking about a specific quest that's not being resorted, in which case you might have more to do in the quest OR there's a bug.

Does that help?

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
Under Available i still have "Misaki's Favor" still on there even though both Yukako and Rina are 100% corrupted and i'm working on Ayumi and Yuma now.

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
are there alternate ways to corrupt the women? i'm currently on where i'm to corrupt the queen and the angel but yuma is still at like stage 1 or 2 (small symbol on her stomach). please help

DumDum1882

Aug 5, 2024
are there alternate ways to corrupt the women? i'm currently on where i'm to corrupt the queen and the angel but yuma is still at like stage 1 or 2 (small symbol on her stomach). please help
Yuma gets corrupted slowly as the game progresses. She goes to T3 only after you get Erina (The Angel) to T2, which triggers the Demon Queen coming to visit, during which Yuma talks to Ayumi which sets it up. That's also as far as her corruption goes in the current content.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes