EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner - Pateron.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist of the game is Rick. He lives a simple, whitecollar life, but receives no pleasure from it. His family is broken, his marriage is in shambles, and his boss constantly abuses him at work. Then, one day, thanks to unlucky (or lucky depending on your tastes) circumstances, he gets caught up in the addictive world of sin and power. Take on the role of Rick as he navigates his way through powerful gangsters, brutal murderers, and corrupt policemen who target him and his family. To survive, he (you) must make difficult choices. Will you take back control of your life? Or will you sit by idly as everything you’ve worked is torn apart in front of your eyes? Find out if you have what it takes to be a Crime Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-05
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer/Publisher: IziRider - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12 Alpha 1 Extended
Language: English
Other games: Distant Horizon
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes to v0.10:
DOWNLOAD
v0.12 Alpha 1 Extended
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Mod - Fan Sigs - Walkthrough Mod
Rectory thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gabe_oltozik.jpg eloszoba_07.jpg killers07.jpg killers_tanu12.jpg nappali_judit.jpg rick_cora75.jpg test05.jpg rick_kelly_2day26.jpg ch1_start07.jpg ch3_rick_ash_home_alone10.jpg samnel_bent09a.jpg ch3_juditnal50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Censoring words in an adult forum dedicated to to adult media... really :D
I lol'ed at this, too, but it looks like a direct copy/paste from his Patreon page description, which might be the reason...?

Interesting renders. Not the highest quality, but a unique style. I'll give it a try.

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
crime lord? poor guy looks like he got autism. no way i could immerge into that.
will skip it cause unmatching character<->story ( ' - ')
Well, his hair is a crime against God.
Lmaoo you all are ruthless x'D If I ever post something here I'll be sure to polish the shit out of it before showing it to anybody haha.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Lmaoo you all are ruthless x'D If I ever post something here I'll be sure to polish the shit out of it before showing it to anybody haha.
If only this was common sense. No matter if its the dev himself (like this case) posting here or a copy&paste of patreon pages. Those guys ask for support. They want people to believe into them and their product. They want someone else to prefere their game over the flood of unfinished demos out there. And what is the best they come up to convince people? "Here is my 2minute demo of DAZ models i copy pasted into the same background all the other games use. Story is some corruption/incest whatever, its not like i thought this trough before...will decide where to go based on the dozens of suggestions all my 250$tier pledges will surely give. If I dont get a lot of money in the early months i will eventually lose interest and just come up with another +0.0.0.1 build that doesnt add anything at all but slows the progress of people leaving the game down so I can atleast get some money out of all the work I (didnt) put into this"

ps. not all of this applys to this game. I may got unrelated here because it doesnt really get any better in general.....
I'm sure this OP is different and will do fine tho...maybe.... ( ' - ')

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Played it. Pretty decent demo. The English translation is passable. The renders are okay overall, not bad, but could use some improvement and polish. There are already two HC scenes with non-MC characters that are actually part of establishing the plot, and the plot is pretty interesting so far. In less than 10 minutes of initial gameplay, the foundation of an interesting story is set up, with multiple choice-based paths, though each path so far leads to the same place in the story. There is a unique mechanic of playing through the perspective of non-MCs and making choices that will affect how things play out, which I find interesting. Cheating is a major component so far: one character is engaged to a girl who is cheating on him with his best friend, while he is in turn cheating on her with her sister. If the preview pics make you think the male characters are douchey, they are clearly supposed to be because they are criminals, but those characters aren't the MC. The story so far is told through flashback to a time when the MC is a teenager (14-15 maybe?). If that concerns you, read the spoiler below.

This game is an intriguing departure from many run-of-the-mill games being released, and I'm looking forward to the next update to see if the plot remains intriguing.

Edit several hours later: LOL after getting some likes I re-read this and am embarrassed about the how many times I used word "interesting" in my post. Oh well. It's interesting though! Feel free to substitute alluring, compelling, intriguing, refreshing, or just unusual as synonyms where appropriate :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Agreed pretty much to everything said by @fauxplayer , i would add 1 thing the writing needs some polish too, not the transalation, the writing, unless it lost a lot during the translation....but in general a very good start !
About fauxplayer spoiler thing, i just hope it won't go too much any further, not my thing, but will see and it's the dev choice so.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Agreed pretty much to everything said by @fauxplayer , i would add 1 thing the writing needs some polish too, not the transalation, the writing, unless it lost a lot during the translation....but in general a very good start !
About fauxplayer spoiler thing, i just hope it won't go too much any further, not my thing, but will see and it's the dev choice so.
I agree with your assessment of the writing. Outside of non-native English speaker issues, it does come across as immature. Not "silly" immature, but just immature from a lack of professional writing skill. The story/plot is promising, however, so I can overlook subpar prose if the "meat" of the story is clear. This isn't (so far) a story that hinges on nuanced character development and clever writing, so I'm still intrigued. It's like a Quentin Tarantino plot with a Michael Mann script haha.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Well i am looking forward to updates it has potential.As pointed out in previous posts the dialouge is not the best but passable.renders ok but could use a little polish.
.But apart from that a solid demo will be interesting to see how it plays out in future updates.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
$0 of $5,000 per month
I leave my main job and deal exclusively with game development. I can hire people to help.
as if rendering pictures and "show bg1 char_mc "Hello i am a Criminal!""-coding has something to do with real game developing and worth it quiting your main job to become a badass game studio owner with empoyees and anything lel
all these avn-"game devs" seems so naive to me

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
as if rendering pictures and "show bg1 char_mc "Hello i am a Criminal!""-coding has something to do with real game developing and worth it quiting your main job to become a badass game studio owner with empoyees and anything lel
all these avn-"game devs" seems so naive to me
I obviously know that all devs want their games to be successful, and this guy has other goals first... BUT it's always a red flag to me when a new dev mentions hiring people or build a team.

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes