VN - Ren'Py - Rise of the Orcs [v0.1] [RayAbby]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Reviewing v0.1

Pros:
    - Nothing

Cons:
    - Characters get introduced with their names, the name of their class(swordwoman, swordmaiden, and stuff like that) and even a Tier, like they're from some unknown gacha-game and supposed to be these absolute world-ending badasses... only to be annihilated in 3 seconds, be raped for 6 seconds and then they disappear from the scenes
    - Barely average graphic, very clunky, poor animations
    - The whole ordeal is an excuse to have interracial rape without shaming an actual existing race for being brute, ignorant and driven by corrupted desires such as love for violence
    - Awful english, barely understandable, a few times i thought i was dealing with MTL
    - Unlikeable characters(personality-wise)

Conclusion:
    If the dev doesn't try to make something serious, why should i make one of my articulate and exhaustive reviews? These few sentences are enough.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

julkeser

Its got potential, love these games with orcs. With some time and learning I'm sure the dev can improve the VN and get a proofreader as time goes on. I hope the dev doesn't give up and keeps on going. One day I would love to see this with more content and girls and orcs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mindflirt

An amazing start . Cant wait to see where this goes. If you are able to add voice acting for the dialog this would be the best ever game. The art is top notch, the women are hot as hell. Could make the monsters uglier...lol. I like that you make decisions for more than just one person. Its more like you make GAME decisions. Great job will be hoping for more soon.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

crazykenny

good
    1, the scene is not bad
    2, Although the result is the same but there are many different options for players
    3, People who like "rape" will be very happy

bad
    1, Strange English, the author is obviously not English as the first language
    2, some scenes animation quality is poor

4/5
  5. 4.00 star(s)

meanoldman

Nice start. Very very rapey. Linier, almost kinetic, novel with multiple endings. Renders are damn good for a first attempt. not really a female protagonist though, it's , more like what we used to call in grade school, "The authors all-knowing point of view".

Needs to be compressed. Animations are decent, but a bit overlong and you can't skip them. English is not bad, you've seen much worse. Doesn't appear to be MLT, but I don't think English is the authors first language, either.

9 of 10.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

StayAngry

TL;DR
    Another VN which should have been strangled at birth and then drowned for good measure. If you are really dying to try it out, download the compressed version, because the uncompressed version consists of unoptimized png's.

The good
    Nothing

The bad
    • Unattractive character models
    • Poor quality renders (grainy, clipping, artefacts and odd body postures)
    • Nonsensical and unimaginative story writing even for a fantasy setting
    • Unimaginative story setting, i.e. just another orc fantasy VN
    • Choppy animations
    • Ridiculous filesize in relation to the amount of content due to the use of unoptimized/uncompressed png-files

The ugly
    Atrociously bad English grammar and spelling