manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Still surprised Eleanor lost. :oops::oops:
Seeding on this tournament was awful, top-left bracket is straight up a walk in the park for Catherine (rigged much? someone should check her connections with the tournament organizers, there might be some shady stuff going on), bottom-left and top-right are straight up brackets of death (always sad to see elite waifus like Eleanor being eliminated in the first round of the tournament due to bad seeding), and the bottom right bracket is straight up clown bracket specially with the whole Lobashi-Kobold controversy (official word is that Lobashi couldn't attend due to "travel restrictions", but the fact his replacement is the mascot of a massive herb trading company casts a shadow on the integrity of the decision, with some speculating that Lobashi was blacklisted from the tournament and the Kobold was added as part of a huge marketing deal).

DariusStrada

Jul 30, 2020
Seeding on this tournament was awful, top-left bracket is straight up a walk in the park for Catherine (rigged much? someone should check her connections with the tournament organizers, there might be some shady stuff going on), bottom-left and top-right are straight up brackets of death (always sad to see elite waifus like Eleanor being eliminated in the first round of the tournament due to bad seeding), and the bottom right bracket is straight up clown bracket specially with the whole Lobashi-Kobold controversy (official word is that Lobashi couldn't attend due to "travel restrictions", but the fact his replacement is the mascot of a massive herb trading company casts a shadow on the integrity of the decision, with some speculating that Lobashi was blacklisted from the tournament and the Kobold was added as part of a huge marketing deal).
Yeah, it's a bit weird. It feels like the female is gonna Catherine vs. Kobold and Kobold wins for the lulz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh what a jolly good idea, liberate one of the people behind the mass murder of the citizens of that town and responsible for Demons nearly taking over.

The person actively trying to make Cat a slave from the start of the game.

What could possibly go wrong.

Just some food for though, the higher ups wanted him dead so if per chance you do manage to free him he will be killed. He is far too dangerous to be allowed to roam free.

The fact that Eleanor was willing to throw away something so precious for liberty actually makes me not want to sleep with her ever again.
So you are only interested in freedom on your terms?

Eleanor's own decisions mean nothing because they don't happen to align with your view of things.

Reactions: sharpys and sava75

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
anime-smile.gif

This just in: The tournament committee is refusing to make an official statement after wild allegations put the integrity of the Ultimate Waifu Olympics in question!

DariusStrada

Jul 30, 2020
Oh what a jolly good idea, liberate one of the people behind the mass murder of the citizens of that town and responsible for Demons nearly taking over.

Just some food for though, the higher ups wanted him dead so if per chance you do manage to free him he will be killed. He is far too dangerous to be allowed to roam free.

Eleanor's own decisions mean nothing because they don't happen to align with your view of things.
Well, I guess I'm not a really vengeful person.

Her decision is stupid and I will stand by it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Me too. But at the same time, Eleanor kinda lost my interest in these latest chapters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eleanor is the one who choose to be a sub and i can't think of a more healthy way to start a S&M relationship. After all she can always choose not to do it anymore.

It would be a race to see who can kill Jeanne first.

The Emperor because of the betrayal and trying to take over his throne. :devilish:
Elara because her "husbando" Khiran got severely injured in the fight. :devilish:
Asariel who according to Kyo is quite the pyromaniac. :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It would be a race to see who can kill Jeanne first.

The Emperor because of the betrayal and trying to take over his throne. :devilish:
Elara because her "husbando" Khiran got severely injured in the fight. :devilish:
Asariel who according to Kyo is quite the pyromaniac. :devilish:
Or hot murderelf because she likes to make things dead and it would be a day ending in the letter Y and what better thing to do than celebrate that particular day than with a bit of murder, in this case of Jeanne.

DariusStrada

Jul 30, 2020
Eleanor is the one who choose to be a sub and i can't think of a more healthy way to start a S&M relationship. After all she can always choose not to do it anymore.

I mean, maybe? But it gave me the impression it was more than just the bedroom and I'm not into actual slavery. If people like it, cool. More power to them. The creator also gave options so people can just choose what they prefer, so no biggie. Was just saying my opinion and having a healthy discussion

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This just in: The tournament committee is refusing to make an official statement after wild allegations put the integrity of the Ultimate Waifu Olympics in question!
This is suspicious...:whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO:

We had a lot of younger women fighting but now it is time for more mature women! Who wins? Kyo with her stern but expert caress, or Sigrid with her Holy Lance?
E_ws3CYVcAAsUOP.jpg

Source:

Reactions: Ssato243
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes